Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 714 of 1800
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 7:02am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Depends on your team tbh. But I learned to punish hard with She Hulk, her damage output is so amazing O_O However, the game depressed me when a single mistake meant a char could build 100% health'ed out with some insanity combo.

I stick so Soul Calibur V. Nightmare, Cervantes and Pyrrha Omega may be top tier and annoying as hell, but it feels so less restricted and fair

Though She-hulk is not even mentioned on Viscants team tier list, though she might have her uses, maybe no one just realized it yet.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 7:27am | Report
I used her pre-ultimate MvC3, she was at a good tier then (not top, but tier 2 I think)

Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 7:30am | Report
Seriously this player base never stop to amuse me, so apparently I'm a unskilled noob that have to learn to play, when I get 2/4/3 as Malp in dominion, while not letting them ever capture my point and pushing getting there's. So they have to get 2 or 3 to get it back, I'm so bad^^

Just to add, my whole team got called amateurs, when we that without much of a contest.

FalseoGod wrote:

I used her pre-ultimate MvC3, she was at a good tier then (not top, but tier 2 I think)

She probably is, rather that people haven't put her in a place. Maybe she can be a anchor, but I don't now much about team synergy. Beside that if she deals much damage, she should be able to clean up or crush certain opponents.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 11:19am | Report
qq game is impossible cant win or have fun unless full premade
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 11:36am | Report
WOW I now know the reason why duoQ's are hates so much lol--
BOT OR GG
some1 else picks AD --> feeeeedfeast

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 3:22pm | Report
It's actually more because they are usually about 100 elo below the rest of their team and the enemy team as well.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 3:36pm | Report
Just me, being the bravest Jarvan NA, EQ combos into baron pit and gets the steal with smite. Their Karthus dies in the process.

We win the game after their Karth RQ shortly after and I don't even have a replay to show for it because it crashes every time I try to play it. ;-;

We were super behind most of the game too because our Yorick was real bad.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 3:36pm | Report
Dodged two ques today thanks to one of our teammates being afk at champ select... Why do people even hit play if they aren't at their computer?

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 3:38pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Just me, being the bravest Jarvan NA, EQ combos into baron pit and gets the steal with smite. Their Karthus dies in the process.

We win the game after their Karth RQ shortly after and I don't even have a replay to show for it because it crashes every time I try to play it. ;-;

Went 24/7/15 Akali (only died at the end because my team fed. I was 24/3/15 ten minutes before the game ended) And have no way of showing my friends the game because replay does the same exact thing to me.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 4:12pm | Report
MyRepublic wrote:

Went 24/7/15 Akali (only died at the end because my team fed. I was 24/3/15 ten minutes before the game ended) And have no way of showing my friends the game because replay does the same exact thing to me.

I try to record my matches with fraps, but it only gets the 6 firs minutes....What program are you two using?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide