Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17997 posts - page 847 of 1800
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 1:56pm | Report
I play bad.

QQ.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 5:17pm | Report
I play worse QQ.

serious QQ though, life is being rough on me .-.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2012 7:29pm | Report
WELL JUST PLAYED A RANKED GAME MY LAPTOP IS SO LAGGY
(BUTWESTILLWONWHICHISGOODIGUESS)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 1:38am | Report
Warlemming just got into a car accident due to slippery roads in Brisbane. I can't express the amount of fear and panic I felt when he called to tell me he was in an accident. The breaks of our car gave out, meaning he couldn't stop a collision between our car and another that had skidded to a stop at the top of a hill. I can't believe it. You always think, "It'll never happen to me", but it just did.

To anyone who reads this, make every second of your life count. I don't know what I would have done if Michael had been life-threateningly injured.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 5:42pm | Report
Im so ****in tired of this **** no matter how good im playing atm im still losing, last Game Nocturne was camping bot 24/7 so i took pressure from other lanes...and i mirrored a Vayne, still got a few kills and was like 50 cs ahead of her, but when the 7/0 Brand came bot...just what did i do to the people i used to play with that i dont get invited anymore? If this continues i think i will stop with League and sell my account and fully concentrate on Dota, at least there i have people who dont betray me <.<

Also the current premades i play with just dont want draft -.-
Xeronn
<Member>
Xeronn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 17, 2012 6:15pm | Report
qq, study.. exam.. qq.. no LoL, no mobafire qq, gonna be inactive.

Ok I'm done.
^^ Check out my Gangplank Guide! ^^
+Rep is OP! Special Forces Gangplank!!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 12:36am | Report
Freak event in ranked. My duo partner's client messes up, we aren't able to trade champions. He's stuck with Draven and I'm stuck with Leona. We both suck at these respective champions. THEN! my router decides that it's time to have 600 ping and his computer decides to have 7 FPS.

So needless to say, I will forever have a 0/5/0 game as Leona on my record. Great.
MXCZ
<Member>
MXCZ's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 8:33am | Report
Great, we are against Teemo! Here he is, I'm gonna kill him if it's the last thing I do! I must kill that little squirrel, no matter if my lane mate and I both die, it's worth it! I hate squirrels!!! I HATE THEM!!! SQUIRRELS MUST DIEEEE!!! FOCUS SQUIRRELS WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Nah, I'm just QQ about fact that Teemo is getting focused all the time. If you think about it it's weird. Last game both lane enemies popped their Flash and Ignite on me, and both died in the process - my lane mate killed them easily. Next CD the same thing.

What about a little fluffy squirrel makes people so mad that they willing to die just to kill it?
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 9:14am | Report
Ever since I've been back, about two weeks, I have not won a game (Save for last night, I ended playing for the night with a win). I had a 50 win to loss difference and now its ****ed. Most of the time our PUGs were either *******s, ****s, or whiny babies who fed.

There was one game where Lee Sin mid against me, I was whipping his *** and he started to roam getting kills on my mates even when I call MIA. A team member then went to blame me because I didn't come down to bot behind Lee, even though it would waste my farm/xp time to chase Lee around the map, it would have done no good, my mates were over extending.

I normally do amazing in the beginning, I'll win in CS and I'll kill my enemy a few times.

I'm not saying I didn't do bad a few games though. I did do some stupid things as well, but for the most part I held my own.

I'm trying to learn Syndra and shes a lot of fun, I just need a full pre-made for once.

Normally I want blue team but the last win I had was on purple. Maybe its my color now.
Orianna Guide // Ahri Guide // +Rep for hugs ♡ // Signature Café!!

A Special Thanks To Those Who Made Me Signatures
>> Graphic Resources & Downloads <<
Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 9:16am | Report
Sorry that you got ****s.. It'll get better. Also, good luck on Syndra ^.^
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide