Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 918 of 1800
Psychofrench
<Member>
Psychofrench's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 3:44pm | Report

Not sure if I should QQ or not. I woke up yesterday with the crazy idea to finally start ranked, I just felt like I had to do it. So, I played all my 10 placement games yesterday and what an experience. Overall, I would say 8 games were not an issue at champ select, everyone being open to discuss and pick a role for the best of the team. I might have overlooked my choices in my first 2 games, this is the one thing I need to work on, picking and counterpicking.
I did experience some trolling in 2 of those games (One, we ended up with 2 mids). I was also pushed into the jungle in another, even though I hate jungling, but I did alright and we won that one. I got support in all 9 of the remaining games, and although my bottom lane only got outplayed once (Draven/Blitz too strong) I think I played fairly well in all my laning phases. Anyhow, I had no idea what to hope for, and I got dropped in Bronze I. It could have been better, but it could have been worse with a 5/5 record.

Next step: Silver.

Well, took me 2 days, 7 wins/1 loss later. I thought I was gonna be stuck in Bronze forever after reading some comments on other threads...Also, I only played support.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 5:09pm | Report
When FalseoGod baits you into suicide on live and recorded stream.

http://www.twitch.tv/falseogod/b/380208013

1:09:30

qq
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 5:10pm | Report
You could totally do it :> l2kite omg unranked scrub
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 5:18pm | Report
Also I'm exhibiting my own lisp online <3
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Dill Money
<Member>
Dill Money's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 6:46pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

Real sick of carrying baddies in Normals and Ranked. Real sick. I wish I could be carried for once in my life. Like seriously. I am really tired of going tryhard mode to win a game for some elo. I also hate the fact that I'm giving these people undeserved elo. aghhh. Such is the elo system.

Uh, what? What's the point in playing if you do not want to carry? Last time I checked, carrying a team is pretty fun. Just let your super effing high ELO speak for yourself, you do not need to complain about carrying games, lol. You have it sooo bad.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:02pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Altho I'm exthibiting my own lithp online <3

fixt
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:03pm | Report
Dill Money wrote:

Uh, what? What's the point in playing if you do not want to carry? Last time I checked, carrying a team is pretty fun. Just let your super effing high ELO speak for yourself, you do not need to complain about carrying games, lol. You have it sooo bad.

Dude, he posted that two years ago. :P
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:04pm | Report
Sometimes it's really tiresome that you're the only one pushing your team forward. Literally, your "back" (head) hurts. I think the worse are people in normals who invite me because they know I'm better than them and don't wanna learn, just see if I can carry them. It's kinda lonesome tbh.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:23pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Sometimes it's really tiresome that you're the only one pushing your team forward. Literally, your "back" (head) hurts. I think the worse are people in normals who invite me because they know I'm better than them and don't wanna learn, just see if I can carry them. It's kinda lonesome tbh.

I helped! >=O
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2013 7:50pm | Report
That game was completely different, it was cohesive and fun, it wasn't like the games I'm talking about. I like playing with ya mate ;)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide