Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17997 posts - page 1354 of 1800
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
599
Joined:
Mar 27th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2014 2:43pm | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Words can cause emotional pain or insult you. They do not cause bruises or broken bones but a hurt mind instead.



*snort*
If you say so.


sirell wrote:


Funny you should ask this. Pretty sure I've seen you bothered by words in the past. The lack of empathy seems very apparent in you.



Actions...perhaps.
Words...not so much.
As for the lack of empathy...that's intentional.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
5978
Joined:
Apr 30th, 2012
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2014 2:51pm | Report
You couch it in such a way as if typing or saying words are not actions. Even so, one occasion where words bothered you should be enough for you to see why words bother people. I think it's reasonable to assume it's happened before.

So really, you already know the answer to your own question.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2308
Joined:
Sep 5th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2014 4:50pm | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:
How can people let words bother them so much?


This is probably the reason you get chat restrictions.
And the attitude of 95% of the LoL community.

Basically MOBAFire.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
14418
Joined:
Mar 20th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2014 5:18pm | Report
Instalocks in champion select and calls mid. Loses lane. Ragequits. Sometimes you really can't win.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
7950
Joined:
Sep 26th, 2011
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2014 7:47pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
Instalocks in champion select and calls mid. Loses lane. Ragequits. Sometimes you really can't win.



Just a normal game anyway. Take it, surrender, report, move on.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3211
Joined:
Mar 15th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 11:09am | Report
QQing because today was like friday - I was forced to go to school and sell some food and drinks to the upcoming new pupils on our school ("Day of the open door") - and that means no real Saturday for me :c
Thanks to Aquilegia for this sig!
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
749
Joined:
Oct 28th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2014 12:54pm | Report
After 6 straight losses...I finally get a win. Wow it feels good...
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1182
Joined:
Apr 3rd, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 9:44am | Report
emoriam wrote:
QQing because today was like friday - I was forced to go to school and sell some food and drinks to the upcoming new pupils on our school ("Day of the open door") - and that means no real Saturday for me :c


why did you accept lol? I always say no to such things(or at least someone else offers to do them).
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
3211
Joined:
Mar 15th, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 10:34am | Report

why did you accept lol? I always say no to such things(or at least someone else offers to do them).

There was no one else helping voluntary after a few hours on that day. I like being member of the "Student's representation" - like a group of students organizing events for students and presenting their demands and wishes to the headteacher - because I can actually do something useful and I like our current "head girl" :)
Btw, everyone in my school was forced to visit school on that saturday but not everybody was forced to sell things or do something special next to participating in workshops.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
1182
Joined:
Apr 3rd, 2013
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2014 10:36am | Report
^When we got such things at school, I am just going for a couple of hours to hang out with friends and stuff and get free food and drinks cuz I know most people who are selling and stuff.

Also the "student's representation" kind of sucks imo. I was elected a substitue and I still get some credit without actually doing anything.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide