Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Patch Preview: 1.0.0.118

Creator: Zeprido May 8, 2011 9:57pm
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 11:00pm | Report
Can someone write down a list of the changes. I have no sound atm. Much appreciated.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 11:17pm | Report
Adding Tenacity. It reduces CC. Blind and Silence are being added to the "reducable" CC. Doesn't stack. From the video, Merc Treads might be losing their MS buff... New Items being added with the Tenacity stat. Unclever puns are used.

Shen's Passive's is being changed to scale off bonus HP instead of total and the scaling is more than double now. Lowering the base damage on Ki Strike and Vorpal Blade.

Jarvan's Dragon Strike is getting a 1 second CD increase and 5 more mana. Higher levels of Golden Aegis and Cataclysm are being nerfed.

Nocturne's Duskbringer and Paranoia are being nerfed in the high levels.

Karthus' passive is being shortened from 8 seconds to 7 and he no longer has reduced death timers. AP scaling on his ult reduced from .7 to .6

Gangplank's armor and AS per level are increasing. Slightly increased attack range. Buffed cool downs on Remove Scurvy and Cannon Barrage. It's early level slow is being buffed.

Sunfire Cape's DPS is being lowered to 35

Mana burn on Wit's End is being removed and replaced with a 5 second long 5 MR buff that stacks up to 4 times.

That is all.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 11:30pm | Report
It seems like Wit's End will be good on, say, Xin zhao or Jarvan when the enemy team has a high amount of magic damage and they don't have much MR. Gangplank looks like he could be viable again, but it really depends on the numbers.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
Mrs Warboys
<Member>
Mrs Warboys's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2011 11:40pm | Report
I like the Wit's End change, it didn't really burn enough mana anyway. Plus I have a stackable MR buff on my champion suggestion, so I can test it out like they made my champion ;)
Melarith
<Member>
Melarith's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 12:03am | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Ki Strike bases off of his HP so he does damage while investing into tank items (not investing into damage) and his Vorpal Blade does a **** load early levels as a harass tool.

I know what it does. But I was never, ever, impressed by the damage. Unless he like, rushed a Warmog's and had it ready for the early mid-game.
The purpose of Shen is to flip out and kill people.
- Phreak
Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 1:02am | Report
Melarith wrote:

I know what it does. But I was never, ever, impressed by the damage. Unless he like, rushed a Warmog's and had it ready for the early mid-game.

A lot did that - and it hurt pretty bad :P

@Topic:
I really like the changes. Really brings some more balance I guess! Great.
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 4:03am | Report
erm kinda like the changes, no idea if the other tenacity items will even be bought, mercs still give the most, none of those new items were any late game items, so i dont see people getting them. good patch though, maybe gangplank might work this time
Illuvitarian
<Member>
Illuvitarian's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 4:47am | Report
Heck not trolling I really really like the changes it did feel like I was missing some bonus something when I had to buy merc treads. It'll have a snowball affect though bad players will be lost and prolly not utilize the tenacity system well and good players will thrive off of it, it will be interesting.

Love all the champ changes

I think we may see more boots of mobility/swiftness now at least that's what I think I may be doing when I get a chance to play I think that'll help tanks a ton!!

Can't wait to see you guys out there this week!!

+rep me if you like what I got to say. Semper Fi!

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 5:39am | Report
Adonikam wrote:

Can someone write down a list of the changes. I have no sound atm. Much appreciated.

Adding Tenacity. It reduces CC. Blind and Silence are being added to the "reducable" CC. Doesn't stack.

Shen's Passive's scales off bonus HP instead of total and the scaling is more than double now.
Lowering the base damage on Ki Strike and Vorpal Blade.
****, I think they just murdered jungle Shen :(

Jarvan's Dragon Strike is getting a 1 second CD increase and costs 5 more mana. Higher levels of Golden Aegis and Cataclysm are getting their base damage nerfed or mana costs buffed. (he wasn't talking clearly)

Nocturne's Duskbringer and Paranoia base damage is getting nerfed in the high levels.

Karthus' passive is being shortened from 8 seconds to 7 and he no longer has reduced death timers. AP scaling on his ult reduced from .7 to .6

Gangplank's armor and AS per level are increasing. Slightly increased attack range. Buffed cooldowns on Remove Scurvy and Cannon Barrage. Cannon Barrage's early level slow is being buffed.

Sunfire Cape's DPS is being lowered to 35 from 40.

Mana burn on Wit's End is being removed and replaced with a 5 second long 5 MR buff that stacks up to 4 times. Me no leik :(

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2011 5:41am | Report
No idea why you wuld buy those new items over merc, but yay new items!

I don't know what they were thinking with gangs ult. The range on in still sucks so i will prob hate it still, have to wait on the stats...

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide