Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Patch Preview 1.0.0.122

Creator: da_neo July 24, 2011 4:51pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 4:51pm | Report

What do you think about it?

R.I.P. TF and Trynda....or a buff ?
If I could help you +rep me ;)

J'amuse mon monde mais le monde va mal
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 4:58pm | Report
if tf needs a buff he'll get one. but for now we'll see.

like the other changes, making tryn more consistent.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 5:02pm | Report
I feel the rage system is going to help Trynd tonssss.

No more going, "cmon crit, pls crit, crit, YES!"

da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 5:04pm | Report
Well, I personally think it's a buff for Trynda. He uses his Rage to heal himself. Since his autoattacks will generate rage, he'll heal himself more and more often. This will make him incredible lane stayable if he dominates his lane, but also quite sustainable when he's pushed back.

For TF, it's kinda a psychic factor that will be missing. If TF is hitting level 6 I always play more defensive, because a 2 vs 2 situation can be a 3vs2 faster than I can think.
Now he's pretty much forced to take mid, because if he's bot/top, on the other lane the enemy will start to play aggressive as soon as he sees TF on top/bot.

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 5:08pm | Report
the changes don't address anything for Tryn. They nerf his heal, among other things. Supposedly making him more consistent....He still has to hit things, simply put letting a Tryn hit things in a lane is dumb. He's too easy to harass. His jungle might be better, but that's it. They're also reducing some of his damage? Sorry....But running into a lane and critting someone is what he's supposed to do. IDK still gotta see these things in action...IMO they neutered TF and are waiting for after this patch to buff pantheon? Is that logical?
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 5:13pm | Report

the changes don't address anything for Tryn. They nerf his heal, among other things. Supposedly making him more consistent....He still has to hit things, simply put letting a Tryn hit things in a lane is dumb. He's too easy to harass. His jungle might be better, but that's it. They're also reducing some of his damage? Sorry....But running into a lane and critting someone is what he's supposed to do.

EXACTLY THAT is what must be changed. The early game of Trynda was soley based on crit luck. Like they said in the patch.
On lane you can either get first blood with 3 hits OR suck terribly because you didn't crit. It was very difficult to lane with him early, as long as you didn't have a lane partner who could fill in those gaps in Tryndas performances.
I like the patch very much, gonna try out tryndamere after that.

Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 5:21pm | Report
Galio + Amumu on a team = gg in team fights now lol.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 5:25pm | Report
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO R.I.P. CLASSY Corki

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 5:26pm | Report
Well how do you make a submarine with screen doors not sink? It's definitely not by putting in more screen doors. A rework is a rework but taking away some of Tryn's damage and heal by supplementing it with the POSSIBILITY of
A. Weaker heal "more often" does nothing. They're reducing his heal but allowing him to have access to it by at the least hitting something...Doesn't solve the riddle of "how do I hit something without that Ashe over there Volleying me or auto attacking me as I come in to last hit or to hit it at all?"...The same issue still remains...In fact it's multiplied. If I get 3 hits no crits on something and then get poked or attacked for 1/2 my HP that little bit of fury I just generated is spent and guess what...It healed me for 10 health...GREAT.
B. That his damage will be less but more consistent? Sitting at 1/2 HP and gaining 10AD sounds like a kick to the ball bags. Late game it will work fine, it still doesn't address Tryn as having the most horrific laning phase OF ANY Melee carry. Udyr has turtle stance/Xin his passive/Jarvan his initial tankiness and awesome poke/Nocturne (if u lane Noc) has his passive as well as hard CC and ranged poke/WW has his passive and hungering strike/Irelia has her life steal and natural tankiness/GP has a great poke and a severely OP heal THE LIST GOES ON...Tryn still gets the bottom of the *** dumpster. But once again we will see I suppose....(I've played a lot of Tryn I wouldn't be so passionate about them doing him justice if I didn't like him or see that there is possible hope)
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 5:31pm | Report
Quoted:

Galio + Amumu on a team = gg in team fights now lol.

Nope.
Only noobs will be punished hard by that and that's good. How else should they learn?
  • Positioning.
    Why does a team always stand together in one big cluster? Of course an amumu stun or a galio taunt will get your whole team. But why not scatter a little?
  • Why do people always pick a their favorite champ regardless what others pick? I mean c'mon. 4 squishy range carrys and one Cho shall win a game? Not really.
  • Premates. Try to shut down the early game of their carries. 4second stun won't do much if their is no damage? Try to switch lane partners for a better counter. But NO. I'm premate with him. We are good. Best premades you ever see. Well yes. they get 1 or two kills @ top while enemy amumu hold bot out of exp, while enemy xin can freely last hit without harrasment.
  • Counter Items. I see many many many players suffer from the "DPS syndrome" MOOAR DAMAGE MOAR MOAR MOAR. Well 500 AD or 1000 AP won'T do anything with 10HP being one shot for enemy Xin. concerning Amumu and Galio Quicksilver Sash or Banshee's Veil can be hella Item.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide