Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Patch Preview 1.0.0.122

Creator: da_neo July 24, 2011 4:51pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:12pm | Report

Overall though the patch has some nice goodies in it. Galieo being one, among whatever else they pull out at the last minute. All things said I'm excited at what is to come.

Yeah, before this patch GGaliOP (see what I did there ;) ) was kinda like
"Hey, I throw my AoE stun, here's a little wind for you my teammates. Look I can give you a shield that heals me. IMA ulti.....and now ? He was literally useless after that. Maybe improved chasing if the teamfight was won, but his AA's after that were a joke.

Now that they are nerfing his damage and improving his def I'm pretty sure he'll evolve in a good tank.
Fed he was insane, but in a regular game he was kinda useless.
If I could help you +rep me ;)

J'amuse mon monde mais le monde va mal
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:14pm | Report
I hope no one is forgetting that singed at the moment is god mode.

He needs a nerf.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:16pm | Report
Lol. Yeah Galieo's were hit and miss...Not to mention any champ with an on hit stun or ranged silence/knock up ETC. Would ruin his ulti. Udyr in bear stance as Galieo ults...Insta shut down. Amongst other things. Should be nice to see him more often, merc treads will still counter him quite effectively. Hope they change the animation;s outline. There's a point where you're still affected by his ult even when outside of the designated zone.
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:18pm | Report
Quoted:

He needs a nerf.

Kinda. He's a highly underrated OFF-Tank. I see many players screamed "RUMBLE yes, finally an AP-OFFTank." I just thought: " w8 what?!?! There's already singed..aww forget it."
I saw him in 1/50 games and even then there were noobs building him FULL tank. Thats horrible. If placed correctly his Poison scales for over 1:1AP. His flung and slow are really really terrifying and his ultimate is insane. But well, let's just hope there are not so many good singed players out there :D

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:21pm | Report
Quoted:

He needs a nerf.

Madred's+ignite...You just killed "god". He requires a lot of farm and has limited CC...I mean a slow and a "knock up" does not make him the most dangerous thing on 2 legs. He's a good off tank, but between his longish CDs and extremely short range on Fling he's an annoyance. Chasing him during or after a teamfight is bad. Ignore him until his carries are dead and you just got yourself a won fight. He's great when you're on the run, but **** when it comes to CQC. Honestly Singed is what most tanks should be like, limited sustainable damage with some solid CC. Not AoE %HP damage+Large area stun that deals instant damage....((Amumu)).

EDIT: I'm not saying he can;t be terryifying...I've played him enough to know he can be...15/5/35 and still lost. But in all seriousness it requires good skill and timing for a fling initiate, when he's paired with an ammumu or other "true tanks" he's a great addition. Alone though he doesn't have enough control to protect his carries or support.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:26pm | Report
da_neo wrote:

Kinda. He's a highly underrated OFF-Tank. I see many players screamed "RUMBLE yes, finally an AP-OFFTank." I just thought: " w8 what?!?! There's already singed..aww forget it."
I saw him in 1/50 games and even then there were noobs building him FULL tank. Thats horrible. If placed correctly his Poison scales for over 1:1AP. His flung and slow are really really terrifying and his ultimate is insane. But well, let's just hope there are not so many good singed players out there :D

4 roas a fon and boots right? hue.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:33pm | Report
R.I.P. Corki, I feel like he's already dead :(

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:33pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

4 roas a fon and boots right? hue.

Hehehe, yeah. But I really liked to start with a mana crytal (more flings and more HP (passive)) and building that in a tear early on. After that a roa and then situational AP/Def items.

Due to Archangel and your passive it really was worth building something with AR/MR and mana as you got AP and HP.

___
Back to Topic.
Well they only mentioned the biggest changes. We'll see what they will do. Also Im kinda curious about the abolishment of Oracle. Let's see. =D

da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:35pm | Report
Fox Rage wrote:

R.I.P. Corki, I feel like he's already dead :(

Haha, but even you must admit that he was kinda OP if played right. :D.

Let's see what they'll do. I only hope they don't do the same as they have done to GP. First OP then UP then he was okay and then they intended to "balance him more" but really made him OP again .

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:39pm | Report
Only thing i hope is.

Please make pantheon viable again ;< Love that guy!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide