Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

PBE - Possible Jungle Changes

Creator: Joxuu May 18, 2013 4:59am
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 12:10pm | Report

I thought wolves/golems/wraiths spawned at 1:40 not 1:45 o.O

They do. PBE notes compare the most recent PBE version to the previous PBE version (and not to the live version of the game :P).

So they probably increased the spawn time from 1:40 to 1:45 a few days ago on the PBE version and now they're making it go from 1:45 to 1:55 :P
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 1:06pm | Report
Counterjungling enemy buffs just became way more important. I don't like the changes. If you get invaded on and lose your first buff a lot of junglers are going to to have trouble coming back in the game.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 1:54pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

Counterjungling enemy buffs just became way more important. I don't like the changes. If you get invaded on and lose your first buff a lot of junglers are going to to have trouble coming back in the game.

Invasions will happen more often now and thats true, i wonder how much they are gonna buff Wriggles since it would help on the task.

It seems Kha'Zix single-target burst is gonna be much more stornger now.

Bye bye Malady and welcome to the new Nashor's Tooth, Kayle is gonna be buffed strongly by this so ill be playing her more now <3 and maybe itll make up for the nerf on Diana's Moonsilver Blade

Also from Scarizard:

"One thing some of you may notice is absent are the Shyvana buffs i'd talked about a few weeks ago.

The buffs make sense, and we're going to do them. Just not for this patch. The reason being that along with the change to Wriggle's Lantern proc'ing on every attack, Wits end reducing Magic Resistance, and lowered respawns for jungle camps - we couldn't accurately assess Shyvana's balance.

As with all of our balance changes, there is always a rippling effect. Items being buffed or nerfed can mean more success or failure with champions who buy them. Taric's nerfs saw a universal increase in performance across every support. In the same vein, each of the above changes are also buffs to Shyvana and until we can judge the effect of the item/jungle changes would have on her power level, i don't want to pull the trigger on the changes just yet. Statikk and i are looking to have Shyvana Balance changes with Patch 3.9 pending iteration after 3.8 goes live."

If this happens her counterjungling potential will be huge, just because you can lvl up Flame Breath 2nd now in the jungle and itll pass through all the creeps in human form and youll be doing 2.5% of their max hp in each autoattack, not to mention she can apply the Madred's Razors damage faster than other junglers and as the buffs give more experience then she will be hurting slow junglers WAY more.
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 4:21pm | Report
I'd love to see Shyvana come back she is an interesting champion and I'd def play her. Sucks shes trash atm. =P
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 4:29pm | Report
C4 Lasty wrote:

I'd love to see Shyvana come back she is an interesting champion and I'd def play her. Sucks shes trash atm. =P

Choose your words carefully while i can read your posts please <3, or there will be only 8 planets...

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 4:52pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

Choose your words carefully while i can read your posts please <3, or there will be only 8 planets...

Well atm there are 8 planets in our solar system so either I'm missing the joke or there's something else...
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 6:19pm | Report
There will be 8 planets...after i rape
Spoiler: Click to view

GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 6:47pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

There will be 8 planets...after i rape
Spoiler: Click to view

Does that have anything to do with the number? Because if so, then I assume it'd reduce the number of planets by one and that would leave us with 7 planets not 8. If that's not the case, I don't know how the number of planets is actually relevant to the joke.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 6:52pm | Report
8 as in Uranus gets split in 2...GMD staph :(

GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2013 6:56pm | Report
IAmByakuya wrote:

8 as in Uranus gets split in 2...GMD staph :(

Your joke makes no sense that's my point. Since the current amount of planets is 8 as we no longer consider Pluto to be a planet.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide