Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Percentage kill system!!!

Creator: MrCuddowls July 31, 2012 9:27am
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 2:29pm | Report
One of the most important things to remember is that this game is about objectives. Killing is only a way of getting them before the enemy. Dragon spawns at 7 mins and is dead 6 mins after taking it. One dragon is equal to 950 gold to the team plus something like 25 extra for he who killed it. That is like 2 kills worth of gold to your team. And it helps support and jungle most since they get less farm.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 3:15pm | Report
Actually it's more than 3 kills :P
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 4:30pm | Report

Actually it's more than 3 kills :P

I am counting in 1kill 1assist on each kill ;) and then it's like 475 gold per kill I think. If just 300 gold and nothing spree:ish!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 5:11pm | Report
Teemo counters Garen :3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 5:12pm | Report
And no, the general idea is that dragon ~3 kills; and no, dragon spawns right at the beginning and has a 6 minute respawn, baron at 15 with a 7 min respawn.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 6:16pm | Report
So Mooninites Has Brought up a good thread about these threads
Here is what he/she said

Spoiler: Click to view

With this i have decided to abandon this thread. It has desrupted the flow of these forums a lot and hasn't really made much good. I did gain a lot from this thread, enough to say that i can become a better player and survive playing ranked play. from now on i will post in the correct section for all this (im guessing its Mentoring)

This thread was one of the more popular threads and it was a good adventure, of course everyone can still post here and i will reply but it also means that i wont make any posts about this matter here anymore. (if you know what i mean)
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 5:51pm | Report
Necroposting like a baws
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 5:53pm | Report
Damn I was looking for it to do it GAHHH, you got me this time Cudd, but next time I will win

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 7:02pm | Report
So Cuddowls, I think everyone wants to know.

What is your opinion about a % kill system now that you're level 30 with ranked experience?

:DDD
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2012 7:04pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

So Cuddowls, I think everyone wants to know.

What is your opinion about a % kill system now that you're level 30 with ranked experience?

:DDD

Oh i was a complete ****** back then

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide