Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Percentage kill system!!!

Creator: MrCuddowls July 31, 2012 9:27am
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 10:03am | Report
boots of mobility??? on teemo. Why not zerks

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 10:13am | Report

boots of mobility??? on teemo. Why not zerks

The way im building Teemo suits my play style the most
PLUS you literally have to run Lane to lane to be able to put up a good push
This may have been a lost game if i didn't buy Boots of Mobility
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 10:27am | Report
every champion has to run to lane, that doesnt mean boots of mobility are justified

i agree with everything rose has said on the past 2 pages, if you want to get better you need to do it over time, playing hardcore for 2 days wont make you better in the long run, repetition does
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 10:32am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

every champion has to run to lane, that doesnt mean boots of mobility are justified

i agree with everything rose has said on the past 2 pages, if you want to get better you need to do it over time, playing hardcore for 2 days wont make you better in the long run, repetition does

Yes BUT
you need to realize that a lot of the pressure was on me
im playing with a lot of bad players
i have to pick up the load and destroy turrets or it wont work
Im not kidding right now if i didnt buy the mobilities we could have lost

Other note:
Ya it was a really bad idea to have stayed up all that time
i found that i played A LOT better after i got some sleep

Also is anyone REALLY watching this game
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 11:40am | Report
Quoted:

eg: Most burst casters mid = Kage's + Deathfire

No :C Only some

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 11:44am | Report
Guys comon some feedback on the game would be great
Here is the Link
http://www.leaguereplays.com/replays/match/683521/
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 12:18pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Yes BUT
you need to realize that a lot of the pressure was on me
im playing with a lot of bad players
i have to pick up the load and destroy turrets or it wont work
Im not kidding right now if i didnt buy the mobilities we could have lost

Other note:
Ya it was a really bad idea to have stayed up all that time
i found that i played A LOT better after i got some sleep

yup, this sounds like typical mentality, everyone goes into the game expecting to carry, everyone is bad except you, please.

besides towers aren't really that important. You need to kill them to win, but they're like worse versions of players. They can't move, they can't smart target, they have low armor, their damage becomes irrelevant.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 12:29pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

yup, this sounds like typical mentality, everyone goes into the game expecting to carry, everyone is bad except you, please.

besides towers aren't really that important. You need to kill them to win, but they're like worse versions of players. They can't move, they can't smart target, they have low armor, their damage becomes irrelevant.

Watch the game please
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 1:52pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

I am watching it presently. Comments will be largely in the order noticed.

First, before minions entered lane you facechecked a bush against Garen top. This is not a good idea at low level play, because Garen will be in that bush. At higher level play, the blue side top laner is likely to be helping his jungler with blue buff or guarding it, so it's less of an issue, but in general you should not be facechecking bushes that might have people in them.

After Garen almost killed you just before 3:00, you shouldn't have used a potion before going b. Since you were going back anyway, and he would not dive you under tower at that level, there should be no danger in being extremely low hp. If you were worried, you could have gone a little further back in lane, outside of where he could see you, and gone b there.

You should have probably left top tower up longer than you did. You had begun farming better than before, and taking down tower makes it much more difficult for you to stay in lane and continue farming (i.e. your death at about 16:00 to Fiddle's gank). While it does advance the game out of laning phase, I don't believe it was at all advantageous to your team to stop laning. Both you and Ashe wanted more items first.

Some time before 20:00 on the clock, if your team has killed one or two people mid or bottom lane, tell them to go take dragon. At 40:00 on the clock, dragon had not been done once, by either team. It is worth 190 global gold, which is more than a tower. That sort of team gold, if gotten a few times, wins games.

Likewise, after you aced their team just before 39:00 and got down two inhibitors, you should have encouraged your team to go immediately to baron while the enemies are defending. This would have allowed you to push for the win immediately thereafter. This does, however, require your team to work together and, equally importantly, you to work with your team instead of solo pushing towers. In addition, you could have taken baron with only Nunu to tank for you any time after you'd built the Bloodrazor, especially since Sona was not warding.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2012 2:14pm | Report
lifebaka wrote:

I am watching it presently. Comments will be largely in the order noticed.

First, before minions entered lane you facechecked a bush against Garen top. This is not a good idea at low level play, because Garen will be in that bush. At higher level play, the blue side top laner is likely to be helping his jungler with blue buff or guarding it, so it's less of an issue, but in general you should not be facechecking bushes that might have people in them.

After Garen almost killed you just before 3:00, you shouldn't have used a potion before going b. Since you were going back anyway, and he would not dive you under tower at that level, there should be no danger in being extremely low hp. If you were worried, you could have gone a little further back in lane, outside of where he could see you, and gone b there.

You should have probably left top tower up longer than you did. You had begun farming better than before, and taking down tower makes it much more difficult for you to stay in lane and continue farming (i.e. your death at about 16:00 to Fiddle's gank). While it does advance the game out of laning phase, I don't believe it was at all advantageous to your team to stop laning. Both you and Ashe wanted more items first.

Some time before 20:00 on the clock, if your team has killed one or two people mid or bottom lane, tell them to go take dragon. At 40:00 on the clock, dragon had not been done once, by either team. It is worth 190 global gold, which is more than a tower. That sort of team gold, if gotten a few times, wins games.

Likewise, after you aced their team just before 39:00 and got down two inhibitors, you should have encouraged your team to go immediately to baron while the enemies are defending. This would have allowed you to push for the win immediately thereafter. This does, however, require your team to work together and, equally importantly, you to work with your team instead of solo pushing towers. In addition, you could have taken baron with only Nunu to tank for you any time after you'd built the Bloodrazor, especially since Sona was not warding.

I never really though about playing dragon or baron the entire game, if i walked by the dragon i would get it, baron was something never even thought about, i was so focused on retaliation(they were beating us at first) that i never though of going to get baron, I was focused on taking down at least 1 inhibitor
because i wanted a lane to have super creeps pushing it.

At first i was pondering the idea that he was in the bush but i never though him to put out THAT much damage. It was tough laning against him, he moved pretty fast and out put a lot of damage.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide