Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Percentage kill system!!!

Creator: MrCuddowls July 31, 2012 9:27am
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 9:44am | Report
How often does anyone get 40 kills in normals? really...
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 9:56am | Report
The truth is MrCuddowls until you hit level 30ty you won't be respected. Once you do hit level 30ty you will realize why you weren't respected.

Anything before level 30ty to me is luck and cannon fodder. I can easily 2v1 with Ryze on my smurf, those games are nothing but people ignoring farm and having absolutely no map awareness. I really hope you push through to level 30ty, play a good amount of games (around 500 normal wins), and then review this post. I have a good feeling you will see things differently at the end of the tunnel.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 10:59am | Report
Crows foot wrote:

How often does anyone get 40 kills in normals? really...

Maybe 4 or 5 times. Once with xin, graves, karthus and others...but even then it wasnt 40 on the nose.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 3:36pm | Report

There is no point discussing this stuff. Passed the point he/she mentioned that he/she was a level 25 with 130 wins I decided they have no clue what the **** they are talking about and their opinion is the equivalent of getting advice about sex from a kindergartner.

They don't even know what this game is about yet. That isn't to say they are bad/good but their insight is limited, their opinions are uneducated, and they lack the overall experience to make any sort of call.

Oh and 130 wins still not level 30? Has to be monstrous amounts of bot games. I've seen people with ~75+ wins at level 30. To best that by ~55 games no wonder he/she got 40 kills.

I rest my case.

Actually im naturally good
i can guarantee you it is not bot games
I like to look into stats
i also like to play strategically
This isn't uncommon if you know my gaming background
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 3:43pm | Report

There is no point discussing this stuff. Passed the point he/she mentioned that he/she was a level 25 with 130 wins I decided they have no clue what the **** they are talking about and their opinion is the equivalent of getting advice about sex from a kindergartner.

They don't even know what this game is about yet. That isn't to say they are bad/good but their insight is limited, their opinions are uneducated, and they lack the overall experience to make any sort of call.

Oh and 130 wins still not level 30? Has to be monstrous amounts of bot games. I've seen people with ~75+ wins at level 30. To best that by ~55 games no wonder he/she got 40 kills.

I rest my case.

This comment actually made me very angry
Who the **** are you to tell me that im bad and play a monstrous amount of bot games
because i don't
Unlike most people who play games Very impulsively and don't think much of strategy
I Have a calculator open all the time and i look into the numbers
i also look into war strategies and other techniques that will give me insight into playing with an advantage.
You should also realize that when i say 40 kill, i mean at MAX 40 i usually don't get past 36.
Im not some ****ing noob who plays games casually nor am i some ****in respect *****
i don't care if people think im lying or think i don't deserve "respect"
I can Guarantee that all the games were legitimate with only less then 10 being bot games
the only time i played bot games was to check out a new champ or test a new build
tbh i don't get how 130 wins at level 25 is special
DO PEOPLE SUCK THAT MUCH
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 3:53pm | Report

I rest my case.

And i know that your going to say that im some 6 year old for raging like this but im not
Im just extremely disappointed to realize that this ***in community sucks this much
Your seriously telling me 130 at 25 is impossible
Ive gotten very angree for losing all the time
I can tell you right now the my losses are A LOT more than my wins
ive had losing streaks so bad that i wouldnt touch the game for weeks
BUT unlike you who said this ******** is easy
im devoted to becoming better at a game
and i did get better
and you ***in casual playing ***** comes over here and tells me that this isn't true
how the hell can you say that without even knowing me or seen me playe
do you really suck this much or have you never seen a good player in your life

Let me say this again, im not 8 years old. im Well past Puberty and am well into my high school career
Im just disappointed to see you doubting something that is VERY EASY TO ACHIEVE. yet you have been around lol longer than me
its ***in disappointing
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 4:01pm | Report

I rest my case.

Oh i get it now
1200 elo
no wonder you think this is hard
You ****ing suck
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 4:08pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Oh i get it now
1200 elo
no wonder you think this is hard
You ****ing suck

Dude, read busdriver's post. Really. Just ignore Jeffy40hands and read what busdriver said. He summed it pretty well and I'm sure you will acknowledge some day :)

Chill buddy, the point is having fun.

EDIT: Your sig feels arrogant a bit, so do you posts. I know you were mad, but seriously, there's a reason why you got flammed, even though I am against it.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 4:57pm | Report
I dunno what to say to this. But hey "get on my level" should do nicely.

Aside from that you're just some other faceless angst ridden poster, one of millions who actually thinks I give a **** about some "you suck" comment.

Get to 30, grab some friends, play me and my friends. Then you can talk.
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 5:07pm | Report
i honestly think this is terrible. think of every other game in the wrold that has kills. always last hit gets it because they dealt the killing blow. It's unfair. And ruins the point of teamwork. Now people will be fighting even more over kills and not want to get them if the target is left with only 10% health cause **** it its not there kill. And KSing is a thing made up by low level players.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide