Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Percentage kill system!!!

Creator: MrCuddowls July 31, 2012 9:27am
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 12:15pm | Report
The current system is infinitely more effective than the one you've suggested. Last hits are last hits, if it's a "kill steal" or "kill secure" it makes no difference, the objective of LoL is to kill turrets to open the enemy nexus to then be destroyed.

Champion kills are simply a means to an end. Sure getting lots of kills looks nice, feels nice, but it doesn't matter if you're sitting in your nexus about to lose.

Simply put this idea makes no logical sense, if you're too wrapped up in K/D ratio play CoD. I'm not saying I don't get frustrated when a kill is "stolen" from me, or if I don't contribute to my team by getting the kills I need to get my items. But I understand WINNING the game is more important than getting a million kills....If anything K/D ratio is icing on the cake at the end of a game, it isn't the cake itself.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 12:19pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

If you're playing in games where you get 40 kills every game, that's something to be said about why the people you play with complain about KS.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 3:28pm | Report
Sanara wrote:

what if u just need to secure a kill while using ur ult,summoners whatever?
and btw whats ks?
dunno how low ur elo is but ppl dont even complain about "ks" in normal games

dunno how bad of a player you are in general if you say secure the kill with your ult
and no im not level 30 yet so i dont have an elo
but my Win to level ratio is acceptable
Level 25, 130 Wins
Ratio is around 5
4 is what an average player would have
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 3:31pm | Report

Unlike you i try to play with non Greedy people
the support i usually lane with give me the kill
thus ii get very fed early game and getting kill is easy because i have the damage
NOT because im ksing
even with 40 kills i don't get a full build, not that its relevant
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 3:43pm | Report
1 you have not really explained why killshare is bad

2 how can you not get full build with 40 kills? In the games I am in, if they even reach 40 kills, are past 40 min mark and that should give you some 200 Cs (which is kinda mediocre really) and at about 150 gc per kill and around 20 per cs, excluding any global gold and or dragons/turrets/Baron you are at 10k. With just that you get i.e., bt and pd. Another 6-7k gives you full build with boots, another pd and lw. Global gold should give you just under 2k in 40 mins. So around 12k gold with a low count on gold from kills.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 4:08pm | Report
Crows foot wrote:

2 how can you not get full build with 40 kills? In the games I am in, if they even reach 40 kills, are past 40 min mark and that should give you some 200 Cs (which is kinda mediocre really) and at about 150 gc per kill and around 20 per cs, excluding any global gold and or dragons/turrets/Baron you are at 10k. With just that you get i.e., bt and pd. Another 6-7k gives you full build with boots, another pd and lw. Global gold should give you just under 2k in 40 mins. So around 12k gold with a low count on gold from kills.

To be honest i don't now how you have not experienced this
When your kill count gets to 20 the amount of gold you now gain from kill is a measly 100
These is no way you would earn a full build with so little gold gain
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 4:09pm | Report
Crows foot wrote:

You should also take into account that every build is different
The build i like to go for are Extremely expensive
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 4:23pm | Report
When I was calculating I was calculating about 150gc/kill, so that is low calculated already.

And what are your builds then?

I have no problem with kills being taken by others, as long as they are done in the team and the team wins. That is all that matters in a team game.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 31, 2012 5:33pm | Report
@Cuddowls

40 kills are enough to give ANYONE full build.

Play a custom game with all bots, get to 40 kills. I can guarantee full, or close to full build.

The reason you aren't reaching full build is probably because you aren't CSing enough, which again brings me to the point about the people you play with.

Also, say the AD Carry DOES have all the kills and full build. What happens?

Exhaust. Ignite. Tons of CC. Killed in 2 seconds FLAT. Then while he's dead the rest of the UNDERFARMED team loses the fight just because they dont have the gear to fight.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 7:19am | Report
There is no point discussing this stuff. Passed the point he/she mentioned that he/she was a level 25 with 130 wins I decided they have no clue what the **** they are talking about and their opinion is the equivalent of getting advice about sex from a kindergartner.

They don't even know what this game is about yet. That isn't to say they are bad/good but their insight is limited, their opinions are uneducated, and they lack the overall experience to make any sort of call.

Oh and 130 wins still not level 30? Has to be monstrous amounts of bot games. I've seen people with ~75+ wins at level 30. To best that by ~55 games no wonder he/she got 40 kills.

I rest my case.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide