Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Percentage kill system!!!

Creator: MrCuddowls July 31, 2012 9:27am
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 6:06pm | Report

well, these bad teammates will start to fade away as you get higher in level.

Also, no one EVER uses that ratio, I'm pretty sure you came up with it yourself...level can be affected by multiple things including CO OPs and XP boosts.

I never touch CO OP
I also dont use XP boosts because i think it puts you into places your not ready for
A person who plays like a level 20 is getting put into matched into 25 games
NOT a good idea
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 6:08pm | Report
exactly, which is why you have a high "ratio"

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 6:14pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

NO its not KD Ratio
This ratio is your level Before level 30
And how many times it goes into your wins
I strive for a 4 Ratio
Im level 25 with 130 Wins
130/25 = 5.2
That is a little more than 5 that is what i meant by ratio

No one does this because there's a level cap.

If it showed your skill Jeffy would be at I'm guessing something like 50, 10x more than you.

MrCuddowls wrote:

I get around Double my enemy's CS when my enemy is especially good
Matchmaking has taken a turn and has recently begun Putting me with skilled players
so my cs isn't as high anymore

Getting that much CS as an AD Carry is easy. In low levels, no one knows what pushing is, so they just stay in lane late game and hit all the minions, easily accumulating a lot of CS. Instead of paying attention to late game CS, look at early game CS. I can guarantee you aren't getting as much as you should.

MrCuddowls wrote:

I end up getting my entire team mad at me because i keep requesting them call mia or give me the kill but they simply dont do so
Which does Put the team at a slight disadvantage

If you're actually good, you wouldnt need them to call mia.

MrCuddowls wrote:

i know what denying is

Then you should know there is no such thing in League of Legends.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 6:16pm | Report

exactly, which is why you have a high "ratio"

Well yes i will admit that i did think that ratio up
But i never took it seriously
tbh i don't think my self a that good of player
i'm just pissed because people tell me stuff that is not true
This Jeffy guy

I also want to add that the Kill system was something i though of when i was very bored
I never expected people to tell me that this is genius
The current system is better i will agree
i actually played a game (and lost it)
simply to look into how to system works
I actually get 170 gold for assists
which is acceptable
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 6:26pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

No one does this because there's a level cap.

If it showed your skill Jeffy would be at I'm guessing something like 50, 10x more than you.

Getting that much CS as an AD Carry is easy. In low levels, no one knows what pushing is, so they just stay in lane late game and hit all the minions, easily accumulating a lot of CS. Instead of paying attention to late game CS, look at early game CS. I can guarantee you aren't getting as much as you should.

If you're actually good, you wouldnt need them to call mia.

Then you should know there is no such thing in League of Legends.

Just leave
Leave this conversation now
or would you rather have me explain all of what i said
ok
i will

1. Denying in league of legends is when you stand in the middle of the minions (the side) and constantly Jab the enemy to scare them away from the minions
Effectively denying gold AND Xp

2. If your playing and are Very Busy paying attention to what is happening in lane
it would be hard to see when someone is mia
All your focus is on the person your laning against

3. I think your an idiot. i better clarify
My CS is double the Enemy's Pretty much all the time
At the start of the game, i always deny and am able to have a breeze killinf minions while the enemy gets non
This can be read as The enemy have half as many minions kills as i do
K

4. I want you to realize that i said BEFORE level 30
there is no way of knowing after
I also want to add that you are very wrong about the Jeffy jackass having 10 times more than me :)
If we both started at the same time, we would both be pretty much equal in skill. K

5. I dont push early game EVER
here is the defintion of pushing
Auto attacking minions
Here is the definition of NOT pushing
Not auto attacking minions

Get the idea
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 6:36pm | Report
Can a moderator please close this thread
I just realized i don't want to here anymore from anyone about this ****
Cartographer7
<Member>
Cartographer7's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 7:04pm | Report
FYI what you're calling "denying" is actually called "Zoning" by most people.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 8:03pm | Report

FYI what you're calling "denying" is actually called "Zoning" by most people.

FYI
I don't care
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 8:32pm | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

Just leave
Leave this conversation now
or would you rather have me explain all of what i said
ok
i will

1. Denying in league of legends is when you stand in the middle of the minions (the side) and constantly Jab the enemy to scare them away from the minions
Effectively denying gold AND Xp

2. If your playing and are Very Busy paying attention to what is happening in lane
it would be hard to see when someone is mia
All your focus is on the person your laning against

3. I think your an idiot. i better clarify
My CS is double the Enemy's Pretty much all the time
At the start of the game, i always deny and am able to have a breeze killinf minions while the enemy gets non
This can be read as The enemy have half as many minions kills as i do
K

4. I want you to realize that i said BEFORE level 30
there is no way of knowing after
I also want to add that you are very wrong about the Jeffy jackass having 10 times more than me :)
If we both started at the same time, we would both be pretty much equal in skill. K

5. I dont push early game EVER
here is the defintion of pushing
Auto attacking minions
Here is the definition of NOT pushing
Not auto attacking minions

Get the idea

1. Again, Zoning.

2. How long does it take to look at your minimap? 0.5 seconds or less I think. I'm pretty sure you don't last hit every 0.5 seconds.

3. Well, then you're, like me, a cocky bastard who thinks he's 2.8k elo stuck in 'elo hell'.

4. Nah, he'd STILL probably be better because he wouldn't have a cocky attitude.

5. Made me lol. You have no idea how minion aggro works, and probably no idea how pushing works either. And for the sake of helping, I'll explain it.

Pushing is the act of killing the minions in your wave as quickly as possible in an attempt to get to the enemy tower so you can have free time to do other things like roam, gank, or do objectives.

Your definition includes last hitting as pushing.

Not pushing isn't even the correct term. The correct term is freezing your lane. It's when you last hit minions at the last possible moment, or as close to 1 hp as possible.

Now, you say that this is a common situation during your lane phase:

< Your Tower> | <Your Minions> | <Enemy Minions> | < You> | < Enemy> | < Enemy Tower>

So you poke them with an auto-attack right? Do you know what happens? The enemy minions immediately aggro onto you right? That is also ANOTHER METHOD OF PUSHING (OH EM GEE!)

Because your minions aren't suffering any damage while dealing damage, it's essentially the same as you dealing damage to the enemy minions. This is actually a FASTER way of pushing early game because the accumulated DPS from the minions are actually HIGHER than your DPS.

So all that ******** about how you don't push your lane is impossible. It can't happen because of what you're doing.

Also, how many games do you have a jungler in? Probably once every 10 or so. Meaning they don't have map presence and don't have the brains to shut down an overextended squishy AD Carry with no items.

Also, you posted something that was OBVIOUSLY a bad idea and you didn't expect any flak from it? Are you serious? LoL has a TERRIBLE community, I have no idea what's going on in your head, ANY STUPID THING is going to get flamed at.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2012 8:58pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

1. Again, Zoning.

2. How long does it take to look at your minimap? 0.5 seconds or less I think. I'm pretty sure you don't last hit every 0.5 seconds.

3. Well, then you're, like me, a cocky bastard who thinks he's 2.8k elo stuck in 'elo hell'.

4. Nah, he'd STILL probably be better because he wouldn't have a cocky attitude.

5. Made me lol. You have no idea how minion aggro works, and probably no idea how pushing works either. And for the sake of helping, I'll explain it.

Pushing is the act of killing the minions in your wave as quickly as possible in an attempt to get to the enemy tower so you can have free time to do other things like roam, gank, or do objectives.

Your definition includes last hitting as pushing.

Not pushing isn't even the correct term. The correct term is freezing your lane. It's when you last hit minions at the last possible moment, or as close to 1 hp as possible.

Now, you say that this is a common situation during your lane phase:

< Your Tower> | <Your Minions> | <Enemy Minions> | < You> | < Enemy> | < Enemy Tower>

So you poke them with an auto-attack right? Do you know what happens? The enemy minions immediately aggro onto you right? That is also ANOTHER METHOD OF PUSHING (OH EM GEE!)

Because your minions aren't suffering any damage while dealing damage, it's essentially the same as you dealing damage to the enemy minions. This is actually a FASTER way of pushing early game because the accumulated DPS from the minions are actually HIGHER than your DPS.

So all that ******** about how you don't push your lane is impossible. It can't happen because of what you're doing.

Also, how many games do you have a jungler in? Probably once every 10 or so. Meaning they don't have map presence and don't have the brains to shut down an overextended squishy AD Carry with no items.

Also, you posted something that was OBVIOUSLY a bad idea and you didn't expect any flak from it? Are you serious? LoL has a TERRIBLE community, I have no idea what's going on in your head, ANY STUPID THING is going to get flamed at.

I think your playing a different game
1. Last hitting is not pushing because if the minions will still get them in same speed you do
2. i like to call it denying, hope that doesnt bug you
3. im not cocky
4. the place you positioned me is very very wrong
You would be in the center of the minions to the side Minions
You
Minions

Enemy
THIS will allow you to quickly escape the creeper attacks and then quickly go back in to the middle and continue last hitting and jabbing

5. your ***in stupid. It is not pushing
I understand the concept of your minions having an advantage because the enemy is not able to last hit because your zoning them BUT that is not as much pushing as it would be for you to stand in place and auto attack. IT is a viable teqhique

6. 1 out of every 10 games i play dont have a jungler
7/10 games i play have a **** jungler
6/10 games i play has A Very very **** jungler
3/10 games a i play have a decent jungler
You are very wrong about me not having a jungler
its more of a **** jungler

Look mate, i don't really care about this community or your opinion
I was expecting people to flame over this
this is a stupid idea i thought up in 5 minutes
Im going to be blunt and say your wasting your time
all of what your saying is stuff i dont really care about
2.8k is Elo hell