Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Poll: Choose the best 3150 champ

Creator: Cuhleef December 6, 2010 3:45am
Gravefury
<Member>
Gravefury's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2010 3:57pm | Report
gragas inter locket, spirit visage build
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2010 4:37pm | Report
out of the champs listed in the OP, I have to say that they are all great to have.

Akali is an insane burst champ. I mean blink and they dead.

Pantheon, IMO, is one of the best DPS champs out there. You have to build him right though. I like Bulky DPS my-self. Love mine for him ^^

WW.... Hmmmmm He is always a force to watch out for. One of the best Gankers in the game. Mean with Madred's.

Shen is a great Tank. Ive got a few builds to test with him, but I like the fact he has many tanking options. Just gotta get them all tested lol

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2010 10:08pm | Report
WOAH!!! Chaotic! Fellow crafter! Gratz on promo! XD
I go away for the weekend, come back and you are all green and such. :P
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2010 10:25pm | Report
Green us nice lol.

Hey it shocked me just as much as it did you lol.

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Visfarix
<Member>
Visfarix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2010 11:21pm | Report
Of the champions listed I'd probably say Shen is the best, cause I love it when my friend ults me to save the day.

What about Mordekaiser? Played right and farmed up, I've seen him win 3v1 with nothing but survivability items. Not actually sure how it happened. But I saw it once and it's really bugging me now.

I just want to keep smiling FOREVER
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2010 11:32pm | Report
Visfarix wrote:

Of the champions listed I'd probably say Shen is the best, cause I love it when my friend ults me to save the day.

What about Mordekaiser? Played right and farmed up, I've seen him win 3v1 with nothing but survivability items. Not actually sure how it happened. But I saw it once and it's really bugging me now.

I've seen it 8trillion times

To be honest, if you're talking about general 3150 champs just pick the ones you like, seriously. Play em while they're free, decide from there.

ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2010 5:30am | Report
I think it was more an opinion poll :P

What do you think of these 4 champions

However I will now rate all the 3150 champion :)

Great for ganking and her burst damage. If they are a lack of tanks and stuns Akali will almost single-handedly win the game
Rating = 7.5/10.
Does have some sort of harassing abilty, her ultimate is solid but lacks real CC with only having an AoE slow. Can be squishy as well, but her damage is insane if built right.

Massive Monster of the void. Turns into a super tank that is usually plain out ignored because he is so big yet can still dish out some damage
Rating=8/10.
Has a stun, AoE and True Damage ult but a lot of these are hard to land. Yet his scaling and laning phase. If mastered however he can be deadly.

Gangplank is awkward. He can do huge damage, good laner and change team fights with his ult and crush noobs. However he lacks any real CC and after Parley he really can't do much.
Rating=4/10.
Just lacks, well something

Spin to win champion. Early game his passive and Judgement make him near impossible to kill or stop. Late game he has more problems however his ability to tank and kill at the same time makes him a great champ
Rating=8.5/10.
If only his ultimate was better and he wasn't lame as hell

Recently people have discovered this hidden gem who can lane with ease, harrass with ease, heal with ease, chase with ease, disrupt team-fights with ease and has massive burst damage. Only problem is that he takes a little skill to play because almost all his abilitis are skill shots.
Rating=9/10.
Excellent champ who can go a lot of ways. Late-game scaling and skill shots are a bit awkward though

Apart from being hard to push against or kill this champ really lacks something now. Nerfed in the face repeatedly has hurt him. Pity.
Rating=4/10.
Low I know put apart from 'Pusher' teams he can't do a lot now

The champ. This champions Lore said he was OP and ironically he was. And after nerf after nerf he finally became ****. A recent buff has brought him back a little but unless your enemy is an idiot and stands still he has problems. His burst damage and continual damage is high however and his passive is still very nice so he can go off-tank.
Rating=7/10.
Get a red buff and Jax is still playable. There are better choices though. Hopefully a future buff could change this fun champ

I've mentioned burst. Well this champion is the king of pure out Ejactulating his load of burst over you (literally when you think about it) and has a daft ult which could be indirectly buffed with the removal of flash if removed.
Rating=8/10.
Although awesome, he has a hard laning phase and is very tricky to master. Great otherwise

Can straight out rape squishies and noobs. Tanks and non-noobs however... Different story. Katrina has NO CC or team boosting cabilities. She has a harrassing tool but if she is stunned during her ultimate, well bluntly, she's screwed
Rating=3/10.
Fun to play but a one trick pony really. A 3 may seem low but Heimer is better than her.

She has a damage/double stun, she has an AoE damage/slow, she has huge range, a good passive... and a massive cooldowns and just a bit to low AP ratios. Otherwise she would be great
Rating=7/10.
Needs a buff to her ult IMO (as in range buff :3) and cooldowns

Can jungle. Can outlane. Can harrass. Can stun. Can slow. Can tank. He may be Flavour of the Week but after a buff a long time ago, there is a reason
Rating=9/10.
His low CC stun-wise is all that really holds him back

Makes noobs rage, but for good reason. He is rather broken to be honest. He is a tank who can do as much damage as Lux. That doesn't seem right. Needs to be given a proper role and probably needs his passive changed accordingly.
Rating=7/10.
No CC whatsoever but broken as hell and can rape noobs HARD. Needs to be fixed in a lot of ways but ironically enough still viable ><

Probably one of the best champs in the game. Not squishy. Good CC. Good ratios. Good passive. Good everything really
Rating=10/10.
Only thing she lacks is a telepoting spell XD

Fun to play. Easy to harras. Great burst and finisher. Interesting abilies. Has a heal and buff but lacks any real CC. Has great passive and escape though
Rating=8/10.
Perfectly balanced but not for all situations

Jungler/Tank/DPS all round-badass brolaf. All his abilites synergise perfectly and his ultimate is AWESOME especially if you have a Ghostblade. Has a slow but no other real CC however. But highly recommended.
Rating=9/10.
Recommended. That is all :P

Early game is real powerful. However recent changes have swung things about. His late-game is also quite bad (or different). Has a place just hard to find it
Rating=7/10.
Ultimate is fun if you cry SPARTA!!!!! at the same time

Another excellent champion. He can jungle, tank, deal dps and ap damage, slow, stun, reduce armour and movement speed, taunt and boost his own stats and movement speed. One of the best champions in the game
Rating=10/10.
He can even move real fast :3 Can't think of a reason to mark him down

Poor poor Shaco. So nerfed. Still a great ganker but lost his super powers now. Needs a skilled player to play now. Real shame.
Rating=6/10.
Don't want to talk about him, makes me sad

(I'm biased but bite me) Probably as good as Rammus except he can't clear creeps as well... But he can teleport so he evens out with his ranged taunt, defensive spells and lifesteal-damage-ranged spell. Not as much CC as Rammus but his ultimate is probably one of the best in the game. Him, Twitch and Rammus are near invincible together
Rating=10/10.
If he had a slow he would probably be as good, maybe even better ( 0_o ) then rammus

Confusing champion. Originally all about DPS he has the worst ability in the game and considered to be one of the worst champs in the game with little input into a team fight... Yet almost always has a positive ratio. He is now really best as an AP/AS champ so he still has good DPS but his mushrooms and nerfed dart (why was it nerfed? ...) hit HARD. Also mushrooms lend map control
Rating=6.5/10.
Rather high really but AP Teemo has potential now

Can stun, heal, buff and damage. A great champion but recently nerfed because he was Sooo damn good. Can be played a lot of ways and still be viable.
Rating=8.5/10.
He is a good champ but he needs a compentent team to excel

TURTLE BEAR TURTLE PHEONIX TURTLE TIGER TURTLE *enemy dies BEAR TURTLE BEAR TURTLE!!!
Rating=8/10.
**** early game but a beast (oh lol) late-game. Could do with more CC though

This champ has damage, slow, stun and a positioning switching ability as well as two self-buffs. Yet due to his massive lack of focus he isn't that great. Which is a massive shame. Desperately needs a buff somewhere.
Rating=5/10.
The potential is sitting there

Easy jungler and ganker/chaser. Can change team fights and a misery to try kill. Can win most 1v1s. Excellent champion in most ways. Can be built several ways to (yes yes even magewick >>)
Rating=9/10.
His lack of CC and recent movement speed is all that holds him back... Thank goodness

Still associated with OP NERF NERF NERF he is nowhere near his STUPIDLY powerful older self but still a real force to be reckoned with. Can fill many roles but should never be built just AS. A pro Xin Zhao is still borderline OP at times
Rating=9/10.
Thanks goodness these last two aren't ranged
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Gigaffect
<Member>
Gigaffect's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2010 9:03pm | Report
Malphite is just so... tasty. I mean, his laning is just amazing. His passive mitigates so much damage early on and his harass is awesome (squishies BEWARE of my Q). Later on he can tank (well, offtank really) pretty well, initiate if need be and provide a lot of CC. Quickly becoming my new favorite champ. You could say he's ROCK SOLID. UH-HUH.

Click on them. You know you want to. Except Jax. He's just there for color.
Yo, I'm Urgot. See that plane? BOOM.
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2010 9:50pm | Report
gigaffect is ur signature implying that urgot is a muslim terrorist
Visfarix
<Member>
Visfarix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2010 9:55pm | Report
^