Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Poll: Choose the best 3150 champ

Creator: Cuhleef December 6, 2010 3:45am
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2010 9:59pm | Report

Can straight out rape squishies and noobs. Tanks and non-noobs however... Different story. Katrina has NO CC or team boosting cabilities. She has a harrassing tool but if she is stunned during her ultimate, well bluntly, she's screwed
Rating=3/10.
Fun to play but a one trick pony really. A 3 may seem low but Heimer is better than her.

What...the hell. That honestly surprised me. I have mastered Katarina to the point that I can successfully Tank, Jungle, AP, or AD with only changing masteries (and obviously in-game items) and damn near rape face with her however I so choose.

Yes, her ultimate can easily be stopped, but any good Katarina player will know how to counter almost any situation and of course wait to execute well-timed abilities. Much like absolutely every champion, she takes time to master...which is something I have done.

I agree with everything else for the most part.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Riggsinator
<Member>
Riggsinator's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 7, 2010 11:07pm | Report
Malphite/Rammus

If played right, these two can be win. And if you got both of them... look out!
"Thats a paddlin'"
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2010 12:49am | Report
Just get Mordekaiser for pubstomp, it's broken as hell but isn't that what you wanted :P
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2010 1:20am | Report
Cuhleef wrote:

Would you choose Warwick, Shen, Akali or Panth?
Why?

WarWick: Best Jungler
Shen: One of the Best Tanks
Akali: Great Ganker
Panth: HEARTSEEKERHEARTSEEKERHEARTSEEKERHEARTSEEKERHEARTSEEKER
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2010 2:42am | Report
animorte wrote:

What...the hell. That honestly surprised me. I have mastered Katarina to the point that I can successfully Tank, Jungle, AP, or AD with only changing masteries (and obviously in-game items) and damn near rape face with her however I so choose.

Yes, her ultimate can easily be stopped, but any good Katarina player will know how to counter almost any situation and of course wait to execute well-timed abilities. Much like absolutely every champion, she takes time to master...which is something I have done.

I agree with everything else for the most part.

Maybe my rating was a bit harsh. But I stand by what I said.
The only time I see a good Katrina is when the team she is playing against lacks either a stun or two, tanky champions or any sort of co-ordination. There are a million Better gankers than Katrina so choosing her is not really that good an idea when there are much better versions of her in many diferent forms.

And Pantheon shouldn't have had his Spear nerfed, just his HSS changed
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2010 3:31am | Report
Maybe you should befriend my Katarina? :P I just played a game 16/3 then tried countless times to see if i could kill the enemies while on their summoning circle near the back turret. Ended 17/8...
Katarina definitely takes a lot of skill, patience, and serious paying of attention. But she can be highly devastating.

Then again, as somebody once said in these forums (not sure exactly who), you will always find a way to defend your best champions (or favourites).
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
DavidSS
<Member>
DavidSS's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2010 6:39am | Report
Of the four, I would pick Shen. I just have this weakness for tanks, and Shen is good vs any team. Warwick can easily be countered by focus, -50% healing spells, blinds and items such as Thornmail.
Akali is great. If she is fed. And she is imo best midgame. Late game she becomes to squishy.
Pantheon is freaking awesome. If he is fed. A bad start with Pantheon usually means a bad game for pantheon

So imo Shen is the best of the four champions, especially since he got quiet some killing power early game(passive and knife throw)
Hell_Pet
<Member>
Hell_Pet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2010 8:18am | Report
Akali, because it is one of my best champions. And one of my favorite.
Gigaffect
<Member>
Gigaffect's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 8, 2010 1:15pm | Report

gigaffect is ur signature implying that urgot is a muslim terrorist

Sure.

Click on them. You know you want to. Except Jax. He's just there for color.
Yo, I'm Urgot. See that plane? BOOM.
Freki
<Member>
Freki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2010 6:28am | Report
loved it ;)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide