Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2014 5:52am | Report

Sion left early and Zil went top so I had to 1v2. Gotta love how I have more cs than Vayne, and the only two times I died(died once in 2v2) were because warwick came to (probably flash) gank dive with ult. I admit I didn't do well though XD
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2014 8:54pm | Report
Games shouldn't be this hard... should they?
Electro522
<Guide Critic>
Electro522's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2014 9:52pm | Report

So, I helped leash blue for Udyr. I lagged when it came up, and kept on auto attacking it. Thus, I somehow took it from him (why he didn't smite it, I don't know). He then gets mad at me, and decides to feed Fizz.

And everyone knows just how scary a fed Fizz is.

But, I chose Liss for a reason: she's a very hard counter to Fizz. Both Udyr and Nami proceed to give Fizz, I think, 6 or 7 kills. They didn't take the opportunity, and never push mided in the process, so Udyr then decides to stop his feeding and actually try.

Somehow, I not only win lane, I end up being the most fed person on my team. The only person I couldn't blow up was Renek, but I could still put him to half health.

So, due to me being fed, and Udyr backdooring the entire game, we won, and I'm still stunned as to how we did win.
The_Nameless_Bard made this sig!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2014 10:08pm | Report
Kazega wrote:

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

That was alright I guess.

Basically MOBAFire.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2014 10:41pm | Report

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

That was alright I guess.
it's less about how I play and more about how some people just made the game harder by forcing unfavorable plays (Morg engaging Syndra and Zed splitting during a fight).
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2014 10:50pm | Report
Dude, you're preaching to the choir.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2014 11:00pm | Report
To be fair the last 10 minutes of the video do make it worth watching.

Basically MOBAFire.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 12:50am | Report
I figured I'd post this just because. I plan on showing this and more to some of the Diamond players hereto see if they can pick up on some of my bad habits. I spoke with Keanu about this game briefly but when it came to mistakes i made I couldn't think of a whole lot outside of the obvious: Reneging my decision to invade towards the beginning, engaging that fight outside of our mid tower, and getting caught by blitz near Tri bush.

I'm sure you could here me after the game, I was not satisfied with the win.
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 1:16am | Report
Kazega wrote:

Well, I'm not sure if this will help but I'll just give you what I would've done if I was playing in that game.
  • Mundo clears slower than you and you had their red warded, I would've taken blue and went straight to their red if I was you. (You should early smite blue buff so it comes up in time for red) This way you would've been way ahead already. You wasted time doing wolves then contemplating on invading and there was no reason for you to have gone mid when Mundo was probably going to have it frozen at Zed's tower. Clear all camps before backing~
  • Around 16:21 you should've waited so they would chase deeper into your jungle so you could've counter ganked.
  • You show yourself for no reason in lanes. That's partially the reason why you died walking through river. ~22:55
  • You should've targetted bot lane or mid especially since they have barley any escapes from your ult.
  • That fight at mid turned the game for you guys tbh. You went in when Zed was dead, gave them free gold and boosted their morale.
  • Y'all should've backed right after baron, you kinda threw when you went for Nasus.
  • That second baron though, lmaooooooo. Not a wise choice at all.
  • all i see are throws
  • Zed hard carried that **** lmao

(I kinda got lazy after the first point)

BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2014 2:07am | Report
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide