Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2016 2:58am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Just curious, wouldn't runaans be much better for waveclear?

Statikk Shiv is faster for a single minion wave + better for trades.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2016 5:05am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Just curious, wouldn't runaans be much better for waveclear?

With IE Shiv is the better waveclear item by far. I'm not sure how it compares without IE/ER though, but there's still the single-target DPS to consider if he's just going to be split pushing.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2016 5:11am | Report

Dat Challlenger Yasuo

He's actually one of the better players I've ran into on EUNE, this is like the 4th time I've had him in my game. I won a 4v5 with him on my team, and while I was the main carry it was his great play too that enabled a 4v5. And earlier on yesterday I also played vs him and he nearly carried against me.

In that particular game, he just had to deal with the ganks of a Rammus that killed him twice between levels 3 and 6, as well as dealing with a Vapora that had 2 free kills from Rammus, and an Exhaust to shut him down in all-ins.

All in all it's hard to fault him, so far he's a great player from what I've seen, and in that game I think the Rammus really tilted him. :P
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2016 6:10am | Report
Lovely Thresh.
Sig made by me!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2016 5:25am | Report
We just won a game where we had lost our inhib+nexus tower pre-20m in 26 minutes...?

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2767208985/30300889?tab=overview
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2016 6:07am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
We just won a game where we had lost our inhib+nexus tower pre-20m in 26 minutes...?

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/2767208985/30300889?tab=overview

And in a promo game! Nicely done! :-)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2016 6:08am | Report

Scoreline not super impressive, but this was a 4v5 from very early on in the game when Braum DCd. Our team almost gave up, but we picked up a double kill in Top lane and that gave everyone the gumption to go on. Nice capper for getting Mastery Level 5 on Graves.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2016 7:57am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

That Spirit Visage on Pantheon... hurts... my... eyes... eeeeek. Though to be fair, he has a Sona on his team and two of his opponents are AP.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2016 8:21am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

That Kha'Zix and LeBlanc throwing some shade at Thresh.
Sig made by me!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2016 8:26am | Report
Was quite a troll game in general. Panth got camped by Kha'Zix and because Panth vs Singed is such a weird lane, it completely snowballed and he lost first tower by 10 minutes. Then, he roamed bot to get one kill but meanwhile they took the top inner. Then, he died while fighting around the inhibitor turret which gave them an inhibitor because we were fighting bot. A few minutes later super minions took our nexus turret but we managed to turn around 2 skirmishes in our favour because they played greedily, took a few towers and got back to somewhat-even. When we were just about to recall from that skirmish they started baron, couldn't tank it (still early in the game and Thresh was still somewhere in midlane, hence the flame) and Panth killed Kha'Zix. Vel'Koz then stole nash when it was at like 75hp. Then, to end the game, we made a pick on singed, then on their ADC and then on their nexus.

Diamond 5 Patented Clown Fiesta (tm)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide