Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2018 10:30pm | Report
Defensive items are actually situational, you won't always need one, and in this case you have two, which is too much. GA isn't really good if your team is behind, it's not going to help you if everyone else will be dead by that point anyway. LW items are also situational, you won't need to buy it if there are no tanks on the enemy team, though in this case you do need Mortal Reminder for Swain. It would've been a good 4th-5th item in this case, depending on how big the Swain was, though you generally want to go Essence Reaver > Zeal item > Infinity Edge > 2nd Zeal item on ER builds.

Yeah, the Mercurial Scimitar felt gratuitous given that I had a Spell Shield. Mortal Reminder should have gone in that slot.

I felt like I needed the Guardian Angel since I was a big part of our team fight damage, but I take your point that it won't be helpful if your team can't get you to the point of cleaning up after reviving. More damages in the hopes of doing as much damage as possible before going down in that case.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2018 10:31pm | Report

5000g behind and still picking up the V.

In coordinated teamplay Jhin has the lovely ability to set up fights on his team's terms. In soloqueue it doesn't quite work that way. What are my circus monkeys doing now? Dammit, it will take me 15s to walk over there, time to ult and save their bacon.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2018 10:15am | Report
lol, I was so fed
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 24, 2018 6:53pm | Report

I guess Udyr is pretty good right now since that KDA and farm only got me an S-.

Shen had some good offense and defensive ults to help us establish and keep a lead.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2018 10:53am | Report

First try using Conqueror on Jax. A little hard to judge since my team was doing so well.

I've been spamming Udyr and it just feels so bad having no gap closer.

This game I camped Mid lane because Akali with Ignite. Brand was really good at stunning her and chunking her, so I helped add that little bit of extra insurance to make sure his damage stuck and he didn't die.

Not sure about the Abyssal Mask buy since they decreased the range on it so much, but it did help keep him alive when she went all in on him.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2018 12:53pm | Report

8-0-6 with 162 farm wasn't good enough for a S. Neither was 9-1-4 with 227 farm.

But 7-2-5 with 317 farm apparently was.

And I realized my problem regarding the lack of a gap closer. Udyr can gank with the right setup, but he is better as a control jungler that ganks from behind enemy lines while keeping the enemy jungler down.

Phoenix Udyr's clear is a lot slower than Tiger Udyr in the early game.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2018 6:21am | Report
@ VexRoth Some of those CS scores when you're ADC are impressive!
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2018 7:17am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
@ VexRoth Some of those CS scores when you're ADC are impressive!

Thanks, @ jhoijhoi! I've been toying with the idea of switching from jungle to ADC and actually put Bot as my secondary, but I never actually get it when I go jungle primary and Bot secondary.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2018 11:55pm | Report

Woo, Gragas must be in a bad state if this was enough to get and S on him. I doubt you would want to build Rod of Ages on him, but it was a normal so I gave it a go.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2018 9:34am | Report

I wish my ranked games on Warwick went so well.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide