Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Dzopilant
<Fabulous>
Dzopilant's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2018 3:01pm | Report
Maybe a new form of life is emerging ... 535 ... I am startled too ^^
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2018 3:26pm | Report
At least he's not playing bot games 100% of the time now :D
I can't take back the words I never said
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2018 8:53pm | Report

Interesting champion.

Pro-tip: Don't ult in with Killer Instinct if Icathian Rain is on cool down, unless you can pop them with one or two autoattacks.

Feels a little like a win more champion with her ultimate - If your team gets targets low you can run around finishing off targets and if not then struggle bus.

Could serve well in pick comps for that reason.

Is it me or is this the ult that Quinn really wants?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2018 8:59pm | Report
Ronyk wrote:
VexRoth, I feel the same way about Twisted Treeline!

Some of my friends play it consistently, and therefore know the "flow" of it. I always feel like I'm holding them back if I play that map with them.

IIRC I've pretty much only played it the time they had some special game mode on the map.

I like it as a change of pace now that I've played it a couple of times, but I too would worry about holding back players dedicated to the map. Lots of similarities once you get the flow of it, but builds are slightly different, items are slightly different. Just enough that as a casual it seems daunting. I also think it makes a case for having rune pages be attached to champions rather than their own. E.g. TT Kayn and SR Kayn. 20 pages is not enough! XD
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2018 8:54pm | Report

Really pleased with this Jax game. Fiddlesticks came over early and chunked Irelia, that let me get a CS advantage with which I bought a Doran's Blade on top of my Corrupting Potion. Then I chunked Irelia for half her health practically every time she dashed to a minion near me, which allowed me to set up a freeze. I got to practice dragging the wave into the bush and if the freeze did break I would slow push it to create a giant minion wave that she could fight me in and when I got it into her turret I used the S key to stop and sit on top of minions that she might go for so I denied a bunch of minions to the tower. I was able to do this safely by warding between blue and Gromp and taking the blast plant when it was up and keeping a Control Ward in the tribush. That let me get away relatively unscathed from every gank Riven tried.

Then I had to be really patient because my team was behind so I simply farmed up as far as I could and then backed off until I saw their team.

Eventually their team got inpatient so we started getting some picks which let me take some towers.

The only fight I went down in was one where I got heavily focused which turned out to be fine since with all their abilties on cooldown my team was able to clean up and I revived because of my Guardian Angel.

Only missed opportunity was not being able to match Irelia's Teleport to Bot lane. There were two wards but only one would have put me at a good angle to come at their team from the rear and it timed out right as a I clicked on it to Teleport in.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2018 10:27pm | Report

"Give me dem stats!"
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2018 6:45pm | Report
Apparently 95% kill participation is only an A+ lol

When I finally died the third time I had over 7k gold.
Dzopilant
<Fabulous>
Dzopilant's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 12, 2018 8:04pm | Report
Lol The_Nameless_Bard ... even more when I see my own results and how I get an S ^^ :

I am sure it is a dice roll !
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2018 1:48am | Report

I may not be mechanically gifted as and ADC, but I can farm like a boss.

Essence Reaver is such a weird buy. I think I'm supposed two go two crit items such as Statikk Shiv and Rapid Firecannon. Do I skip Guardian Angel? From the death totals on the rest of my teammates, I was playing with a bunch of monkeys, so having at least one person alive more often than not seemed like a good idea. And since they had a fair amount of CC Mercurial Scimitar seemed like a reasonable buy in case I missed blocking something with my Spell Shield since I am also a monkey, but then were do a fit Last Whisper into my build?
Lady Amelyne
<Member>
Lady Amelyne's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2018 5:36am | Report
Defensive items are actually situational, you won't always need one, and in this case you have two, which is too much. GA isn't really good if your team is behind, it's not going to help you if everyone else will be dead by that point anyway. LW items are also situational, you won't need to buy it if there are no tanks on the enemy team, though in this case you do need Mortal Reminder for Swain. It would've been a good 4th-5th item in this case, depending on how big the Swain was, though you generally want to go Essence Reaver > Zeal item > Infinity Edge > 2nd Zeal item on ER builds.
Credits go to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide