Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2018 4:09pm | Report

The on-hit Master Yi build is a little disgusting.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2018 8:26pm | Report

Finally earned an S on the new Swain! :-)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2018 7:55pm | Report

I don't know if Gnar is supposed to work well into Irelia (they picked her into me), but it worked out well in this case.

I would just wait until she went for a low health minion and then aa + Q + aa her for a Hyper proc. A couple of rounds of that and she was very killable. Mushed both her and Fiddlesticks at one point for a nice and healthy lead in the lane and double buffs. Sweet sweet double buffs.

Good times. :-)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2018 8:30pm | Report

One of those games where your ******* jungler bans the champion you are showing in champion select and then doesn't help you even though you let him know that your lane opponent has blown both summoners two different times and is pushed up to your turret the entire game. You don't *****. You don't complain. You don't ping your jungler incessantly. You just figure out a way to pick up what farm you can and be as useful as possible later in the game. Thinking it might be worth going the Resolve tree as primary in this match-up which would let me pick up Second Wind and Bone Plating.

311 farm, 3 towers, and 1 inhibtor later and you win the game.

Sure it helped that their team was easy to itemize against, but hey our jungler went 26-5-12 so maybe they were right about where they focused their attention.

The best I got as far as revenge, was to laugh and dance when my team was pinging me to go check on an Infernal Drake after they had done something stupid and all got themselves killed. Uhm, how about a big ol' dose of nope.

Maybe should have started Doran's Shield, but it really would have hurt to have no mana sustain. But it might have kept me alive in the case of my first two deaths. Perhaps could have gone with Manaflow Band instead of Nullifying Orb, though that popped several times in this game shielding me from 428 damage. I needed Minion Dematerializer to stay relevant in terms of pushing power given that I was specing heavily into MR because of my lane opponent and their overall team comp.

Also should have bought boots way earlier than I did (second to last item). I kept forgetting to buy them because I could just turn on my ult and run away, well except from Teemo with Red buff, which the little **** had a bunch of times I guess because he was the nearest to an ADC they had and it was on his side of the map.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2018 11:38pm | Report

When it works out that you can take Quinn into Illaoi, do it. It is one of those sublime counter match-ups where your can reliably say - "Hi, my kit screws you kit. Sorry you won't be playing league this game."

Add in Ignite to mitigate her healing when you do decided to all-in her and the matchup is rather fun, for Quinn.

Probably my best game ever as far as last hitting on Quinn.

I may have killed a bunch of towers. 9 to be precise.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2018 6:56pm | Report

Took me two games to get a decent feel for Rakan and to get my ADC to not run away from me when I I had a heal ready. Fun champion. Since you run in headlong with your ult you've got to know your limits, but other your abilities give you the opportunity to express your skill.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2018 8:28pm | Report

That Cheap Shot damage. Spider Queen indeed. XD

One day I will get to play the reworked Aatrox.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2018 1:22pm | Report

Went for a little Rumble in the Jungle action. I still need a lot of practice at heat management. Got some good help from Cho'Gath that netted us two kills on Ornn.

Ornn was a pretty tough customer despite me building a lot of magic penetration. I also learned that the hit box on Searing Charge doesn't match the visuals very well at all, which cost me a lot of hit points and got me killed once.

Given the state of the game, I think Rumble can be a very potent addition to a team that has some CC to keep champions in his ultimate.

He does still have some rough lane match-ups though, so I wouldn't first pick him.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2018 12:29am | Report

Lissandra kinda screws half of Jayce's kit, but the mathch-up was fun it is own way. She pulled off one really sick juke at one point, though she had to burn Flash to do it. Couldn't overcome the Irelia who is to fun play, just not play against.

Yasuo, Ekko, and Irelia being the big three with that kind of somewhat unpredicatable mobility that I can think of off the top of my head.

Feeling much better on Jayce. Though I'm not sure I am convince that I'm skilled enough on him to take him into ranked.

He is probably one of my favorite league characters though I haven't played him much. He has some fantastic skins.

Curious what my stats need to be to get and S or S+, because apparently 7-2-9 with 350 farm wasn't sufficient.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2018 11:20am | Report

Nagakabouros > God-King.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide