Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2018 12:36am | Report

Lancer Zero Hecarim OP. :-)

Today I learned a hidden power of Bard's ultimate, Tempered Fate. If you are diving a turret and he puts your minions in stasis you will pick up turret aggro if you manage to stay out of his ult and are the nearest enemy target to the turret.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2018 1:46pm | Report
Just opened up a lucrative duo boosting business.

Business is booming. @ The_Real_Wickd
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 15, 2018 9:26pm | Report

It is not too often that I pull off an S+. This one worked out pretty well in that I had too big bodies, Ornn and Aatrox herding the enemies in ways that it was easy to pick my landing pad for a man drop in.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2018 12:14am | Report

Wasn't expecting to earn an S+ while going for the Shurima faction mission, but okay!

Not being able to CC Rift Scuttler until you get Bandage Toss is a big downside for Amumu. That and your level 2 ganks isn't that strong unless you also go Bandage Toss 2nd, so your alternative to ganking or going for scuttle crabs is just to farm, which IMO isn't quite a strong right now.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2018 6:04pm | Report

Roasting zombies over a world on fire? Check.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2018 12:18pm | Report

Well, I think I may have found my new AP jungler.

I can see why she is popular as she feels very smooth when moving around the Rift. She kind of flows when she uses her Q, Threaded Volley. It does only go in the direction where you initially point it, but you can move around while using it, though I did find out that if you Smite while it is active it will interrupt it.

She also mows through jungle camps and minion waves when she gets a few levels and items.

And of course she has her semi-global ultimate, Weaver's Wall that has quite a few uses.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2018 6:13pm | Report

APish Malphite best Malphite? Went damage first and then bulked up after, though in retrospect their wasn't much magic damage aside from my own, so Abyssal Mask might not have been the best choice. Got a nice four man knock-up to cap the game. I find it works better to lurk to pull that off, but it is weird when you are playing tank Malphite to not be up front soaking damage. As AP Malphite, yeah I'm not standing up their to take all their damage, at least not until they cluster so I can make sure they aren't doing damage to me for a while.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2018 7:50pm | Report

We may have tilted the Lee Sin just a little bit.

Trying out Phase Rush Udyr.

Level 2 strat of Red > gank Top. Got kill. Had Bot lane fake leash my blue. Bard warded it so I just ate all of Lee Sin's blue side when I saw him on my Blue. Ganked Mid > Got kill.

Spotted Lee hitting the scryer's bloom on my Red side with Orianna walking over. Smell test says something is up. Dropped Control Ward into bush by Red. Stun Lee and then run away. Orianna wiffs her ult. Trundle and Leblanc collapse on them and we kill them all. Tahm Kench has to port out or he dies too.

They had enough after that.

I have really enjoyed the last two LeBlanc's on my team as an aggressive jungler. They have both been more than happy to follow up on my shenanigans as Udyr.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2018 12:14am | Report

Good Warwick game. I guess Nasus helped by opening up the map. Fortunately Renekton didn't know what to do with his lead or at least didn't use it in a way that kept him safe from me.
ANNE FRANK dirty
<Member>
ANNE FRANK dirty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2018 6:22am | Report
What's your summoner lvl iGotHacks?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide