Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Blze001
<Member>
Blze001's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2012 8:28am | Report

I dunno if I suck, or if I have the worst luck in LoL :/

The ones with high stats were games where I had a tank I could follow behind, the other ones were where I had to do a lot of 1-on-1. (Except the Amumu one, I was the tank there)
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 4:47am | Report

Huhu, somebody first picked malphite and said solo-top..
Shen second'ed and said jungle...

It was time to troll!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 5:00am | Report
What's wrong with Malphite top? Shen jungle isn't great but I'd hardly call it trolling.
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 6:16am | Report
my record! 401 cs :D but yeah was a long game
fifolek
<Member>
fifolek's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 9:21am | Report
woohoo again an awesome game (concerning cs [ atleast for me it is])
they pushed us down to nexus, then we actually started playing -> ace -> and pushed mid, problem was we only had 1 tower down yet. took us 3 aces to win :P
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 9:25am | Report

2 troll rammus games.. one of them went quite good actually..

The rest, would u believe my least preffered roles are actually ad and ap-carries :p
Vayne:
My sona(who picks sona for vayne anyways oO?) gave first blood away to their caitlyn. soo laning was ****ty hard! luckily our skarner was a beast in the jungle and got us 1 kill to even it out. at level 6 i got a double kill(dat ulty soo op) I failed to assist my team much though since ww just kept on ultying me >.< Luckily we won the game anyways cuz of some good sona ult's

Tristana:
I was last-pick, they already picked vayne(only ad-carry i can 2 some degree play) and 2nd last wanted to support. What do u do? u pick tristana and get owned.. This time our top-lane carried me sooo hard through the game, and had we not had a 10/2 tryndamere we would've lost this game.

Anivia:
Last pick again(DAAAMN!) soo i thought that i could reach a quick poob... comes back, sees i'm anivia against brand(luckily though it was an ap-carry cuz our team needed one) jungler ganks, gives firstblood away.. I reckoned this was gonna be a ****py game.. After i got blue-buff though i totally out-leveled him. Push lane, take enemy wraiths -> push lane, take your wraiths. Rinse-repeat. Late-game i was beastmode and killed everyone and their grandmother.

Rammus: Trolling worked out before, made my random team troll again, cuz twas funny.. this time we got raped though >.<

Rammus: Troll-game full-tank team.

Kennen: The only ap-carry i can decently play really.. Saw we had a swain mid, thought we need double will.. Got double will, steamrolled..
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
bankaiboi
<Member>
bankaiboi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 10:37pm | Report
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2012 11:20am | Report
best game evurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :DDDD (not really, but still)
Onoku
<Member>
Onoku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2012 12:49pm | Report
Had my best Talon game last night.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2012 3:29pm | Report

Why am I so good at Kennen?

I have Luther's name because the game is on PBE.

And yes I realize that Vayne's build is terrible, but she just got so fed it didn't really matter. And it's Vayne anyways, just build AS items and it's gg cause of W qq. Also 2 of her deaths came from me <3

I had some really epic moments in that game, like where 3 of them dived me at top lane (soraka, kennen and volibear) and I ulted and just stun locked them all under tower, nearly got a double kill when Volibear and Soraka backed off and Akali followed me and tried to dive me (I had like 1 hp) but I didn't think she would so I didn't Q her :/

My only bad moments were at the start I thought I could kill Akali since I was denying her so hard top and Volibear came, I should have realized I couldn't kill them both and just backed off, and then a while after that I went to chase Akali and both of them appeared again at our blue.

Still, when you look at my team and theirs, i'm pretty happy with how the result turned out.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide