Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your season 8 rune page ideas here!

Creator: xXkillercrackXx September 26, 2017 6:13am
1 2 3
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2017 5:44am | Report

I dislike this since its super hard to proc electrocute (since if u Q a barrel it only counts as 1 ability, and Q counts as an auto attack).

You have no way of knowing this. The PBE only went up today. My line of thought was that Powder Keg is 1 ability, Auto-Attack is the 2nd and Parrrley is the 3rd. It may count as an Auto-Attack, but it is also Gangplank's Q, so it is a unique ability. If this is the case, E > AA > Q is super easy to proc. In team-fights, E > R > Q is super easy to proc as well.

Kleptomancy really does seem like a nice rune, but I really dislike the passive stance of the page. Gangplank is all about confidence and controlled aggression and IMO Insight doesn't provide me with the tools I need to control and win my lane.

EDIT: /r/GangplankMains has confirmed that Q-ing or AA-ing a Powder Keg counts as TWO unique abilities. This means that Electrocute is 100% viable AND the rune of choice.
xXkillercrackXx
<Member>
xXkillercrackXx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 28, 2017 6:02am | Report
yeah i just seen that post on gp mains. This changes a lot and will make it a very good choice.

My understanding was that it would work on how the game currently counts GPs abiltiies (Q being considered an auto), but its good that riot noticed this and didnt leave it as an oversight

❤ signature by Jovy ❤
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 29, 2017 9:11am | Report
Ziggs' Rune Path. I am very unsure about picking Summon Aerie after having watched some gameplay of people running with it. I feel like Ziggs benefits so much more from the sudden burst of movement speed during the course of the game.

Sxygus
<Member>
Sxygus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 30, 2017 8:42am | Report

Here's one I made for Soraka. Considering how her W heal works, revitalise and biscuit delivery seemed necessary. Also the extra cooldowns are quite nice in general.
xXkillercrackXx
<Member>
xXkillercrackXx's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 1, 2017 2:43pm | Report
Re4XN wrote:
Ziggs' Rune Path. I am very unsure about picking Summon Aerie after having watched some gameplay of people running with it. I feel like Ziggs benefits so much more from the sudden burst of movement speed during the course of the game.

i feel like summon aerie is over rated in general. Although i havent seen too much gameplay with it yet.

seems like a decent page although i dont like gathering storm too much, but it would work well on ziggs
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide