Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Proxy Singed

Creator: DillButt64 June 4, 2013 5:08pm
129 posts - page 13 of 13
1 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 3:55am | Report
Pick champs that can sustain and shove waves.

EG: Olaf, Vlad.

Completely nullifies the effects of proxying.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 4:07am | Report
Satella wrote:

Relevant:
Teh Grazzh0pper
<Member>
Teh Grazzh0pper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 4:14am | Report
Or you could simply do a 2v1 lane imo. Faced a proxy in ranked, played top and pick Jayce to counter. Our top and bot swapped, the enemy Singed was destroyed and had absolutely no presence in teamfights.
Thanks to VirusNG for the awesome sig!
Totallynotn00b
<Guide Critic>
Totallynotn00b's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 5:04am | Report
Jarvan Jungle can be a good answer to this.

If Singed doesn't take flash, then he'll be stuck in the arena and beaten over the head by two-three people, as you cant run out of the ring!

D=
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 5:20am | Report
Well to be honest I've had trouble with any jungler when I've tried this out. From what I've seen in DruidDroid's videos, junglers tend to leave him alone for the most part. I mean, they try to gank him once or twice, but when they realize how much time it takes to kill him, they just leave him alone. In my normals I get ganked within the 3:30 mark, usually killed because I've been partly tanking minion, and when I tp back in I get ganked and killed again within 2 minutes. Yeah I'm worth less gold each time, but it doesn't change the fact I'm 20 CS in 6 minutes and 2 levels under the enemy top laner.

Hasn't happened every time I've tried it, but whenever a jungler decides to camp me I just feel useless.
Absolute.0
<Member>
Absolute.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 5:27am | Report
Same here, 1 person chasing you is ok, 2 people means certain death.

This tactic also require your teammates to have the upper-hand so they can't really swat you aside like an annoying fly without losing anything.
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 6:48am | Report
I think that this strategy is one of the dumbest things ever, cuz it takes 0 skill to use and is then done properly really effective. However major problems with it are :
1)Your team must be going even with the enemy team or having an advantage which you constantly distracting top mid/jungler might create.
2)If the enemy mid laner is someone who has huge burst he can pick up mejais and afk farm you for stacks and even if you are worth 0 gold stacks for the most part will be worth the time and effort he puts into killing you.
3)Your team must be able to deal with whom ever you are proxy farming against cuz while you are being annoying and free farming so is he.
4) You have to outscale whom ever is the enemy top laner doing this against someone like Nasus is not an option since with his passive and LS quints + maybe rejuv beads he can face tank the creep wave loose 0 farm to the turret and well Nasus outscales everyone due to his Q.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 8:04am | Report
0 skill and done effective = dumb?

its being overhyped lol.

its easily countered.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 8:40am | Report

The point was that it's possible to deal with this and that people are figuring out how to do it.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
1 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide