Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Proxy Singed

Creator: DillButt64 June 4, 2013 5:08pm
129 posts - page 1 of 13
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 13
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 5:08pm | Report
so ive been looking at the general discussion forums of the LoL forums and apparently people have been complaining a lot about Proxy Singed

i dont completely know what it is but from what im getting its basically Singed farming inbetween towers and feeding to the point that he is worth less gold than a minion, but is still a problem because he pushes and gets a ton of farm from minions but chasing after him to kill him isnt ever going to be worth it because hes worth about 20 gold

i havnt played against or with a proxy singed but if anyone has any tips for when i do play against it post them here
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 6:41pm | Report
Gay

Enuf said
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 6:49pm | Report
yeah from what ive heard it seems pretty gay, and the only thing people have to fix it is to give him kills so hes worth gold, be nasus or someone that outscales him, or buy the stack items and stack off of him
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Totallynotn00b
<Guide Critic>
Totallynotn00b's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 6:53pm | Report
Im uploading a video where i do and explain this.

(Shameless self-plug) (Not trying to look good, just putting this to explain to people who don't get what we're talking about)

It is a tad BS.

It's worse than what you're making out:

If the top laner tries to deal with you, he loses creeps at his turrets. Thats gold, and more importantly, Xp. SO long as you don't die, he will always lose out.

This therefore drags the jungler to you, because no one wants a free farm singed.
The issue there is that if they turn up, you just run away.
If they come at you from the turret, you run into the jungle.
If they come at you from the jungle, you run into the base and get executed.

With ult/ghost, you force them to waste time on you whilst technically you're wasting nothing.

I dont know what riot is going to do about this. On the one hand, it's interaction. Hey, you're forcing stuff to happen.
On the other (and probably realistic side of things), this is not what they intended.

*shrug*
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:00pm | Report
I saw this earlier today. i'd say it's even worse at lower elo where people see red bars and go ape****.

I fought it earlier and before Berzerk filled me in, I had no idea what the Singed was doing. But like clockwork, every time he showed his face, half my team went psycho trying to kill him.

In the end, the enemy team forced everything (and won) because half my team was greedy for Singed.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:00pm | Report
I had a bad game on aram with singed earlyer on a smurf account today, and was excused of being a proxy singed, which I think is funny because I have only used him twice I suck with champions I have never played before. We ended up losing the game, but basically I was racking up assists and giving no gold at all. or maybe I went up against someone else that was excused of proxy, :P I got no sleep last night and i'm still playing. I need sleep zZzZz

but yeah the idea of being Proxy on purpose is dumb
Lies
<Member>
Lies's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:20pm | Report
A strategy that could only work in low elo games: Bronze and Silver.

Warding and/or counter warding is the only thing that could stop Singed from doing this.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:21pm | Report
Nothing really stops him from doing it. His entire goal is to get you to waste time and resources. he can do that no matter what is done.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:34pm | Report
^^ exactly
Sig by R4GE
Lies
<Member>
Lies's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2013 7:50pm | Report
Still not buying it. If your team is well-coordinated enough, Singed, can by all means, die as many times as he wants without risking anything.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 13

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide