Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Proxy Singed

Creator: DillButt64 June 4, 2013 5:08pm
129 posts - page 5 of 13
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 10:44am | Report
Doesn't work in competitive because people just 2v1 you or kill you a few times and then push hard with advantage before you become a threat.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 10:53am | Report
Been playing vs this a fair amount of times, it is annoying as **** tbh and a lame strategy.

Taking Teleport might be a good idea so Top can roam/take objectives while dealing with Singed and having a fair amount of CC.

As long as Riot doesn't fix that id'll rather ban Singed
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 10:54am | Report
@the farming in any base thing: You'd also get reported at the end of the 20 minute long game by your 10 CS team-mates. :P
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 11:00am | Report
Alcasea wrote:

so what role is that ? pseudo support ? and isn't that just going to make things worst ? giving him CS is bad enough but giving him kills too?

Giving him kills disrupts the strategy. He wants to be worth less than a minion.
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 12:00pm | Report
Honestly, i feel that a good way to counter this, is to force teamfights else where. Having a proxy singed, means it will be 4v5, if the singed is going to farm. I feel that you should have Tele on the top, so when you guys are fighting you can win the fight, then go top and push for a little while until he shows. Basically you force teamfights with your ADC to feed him/her or APC. The champions that can carry the game into late game are the lanes you wanna gank when facing Proxy Singed. Shen is a strong champion if he takes tele. He can gank bottom on the ADC and then push that lane. Sooner or later someone is gonna have to answer to it, and it will have to be singed, if the team is far behind. It just is such a tricky strat to play against. It requires some deeper thought, but my two cents are that you get someone with Tele, that can gank lanes well. So basically a second jungler. and then go back to lane :D
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 3:09pm | Report
i think theyre going to change the death bounties to counter this, not just nerf singed, if they make it so someone with 20 deaths is worth more than a minion itll actually be worth it to go after him and kill him

im thinking making the death bounty go up as you get cs so that someone with 300 cs and going 0/15/0 is still worth a good amount of gold because they have 300 cs
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 3:55pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

i think theyre going to change the death bounties to counter this, not just nerf singed, if they make it so someone with 20 deaths is worth more than a minion itll actually be worth it to go after him and kill him

im thinking making the death bounty go up as you get cs so that someone with 300 cs and going 0/15/0 is still worth a good amount of gold because they have 300 cs

Perfect

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 4:09pm | Report
or just to put it a bit more simply, make your death bounty have to do with the total gold youve gained, that way a support going 0/23535/0 can still be worth gold if he got a philo stone or kages or something since they wont be csing
IAmByakuya
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 5:29pm | Report
Then the hunt for the support start...oh boy

DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2013 7:33pm | Report
well i wouldnt say that because supports generally have 2-5k less gold than the rest of the people on the team so unless they were going 0/0/13 or something all game then i guess they wouldnt be worth any gold

and its not like im saying "32423534/0/345345345 guy with 2342343 cs should be worth 235342563464 gold!!!" im basically saying this should only apply if you go 0/2342342/0 or something

like at 0/0/0 your cs/gold wouldnt affect your death bounty, if you get a kill in lane you would be 1/0/0 and it still wouldnt affect it, but you then die 5 times and youre now 1/5/0, now your cs/gold will affect it

this -should- help with the proxy farming because if youre legitimately doing bad in a game (going 1/5/0 with around 60 cs) youll still be worth less gold and less of a real threat so to speak while someone thats proxy farming (going 0/12423423/0 with 23423534 cs) will be worth gold because youre still a threat in the game due to the gold youve amassed in the game

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide