Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

PSA to people wanting to raise ELO

Creator: RCIX May 12, 2012 11:38am
1 2 3
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 5:59am | Report
From my experience, 1600 and up is kinda ok, I'm now floating between 1600-1700 and I'm pretty satisfied, of course there are trolls, ragers and idk what else, but even them know how to play, so if you can get them to shut up for 1-2 minutes, you can win the game.
People tend start grouping up sooner than in lower ELOs, they start playing with more team spirit and some players actually buy wards (I said some, not everyone).

Of course, there are some games when you simply cannot win, for example, in my last round we went for invade, our anivia missed the stun, enemy escaped 2 people ragequit and never came back.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 11:27am | Report
Berzerk wrote:

I was laughing when he said this on stream, but you know it is actually kind of true. A big portion of getting up in Elo is NOT making stupid plays and helping your team to not make them. Typically you will have the skill to play vs people at your elo evenly, the big challenge is getting your team to group and coordinating plays. Acting selfishly and ******ed will just keep you low ELO.

The funny thing is that TheRainMan used to be a huge rager. Towards the end before he left TSM he started working on that though and actually got better. But before that he used to rage ALL THE TIME.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 12:31pm | Report
or just look into my sig to have a look into
"doin it" - Twisted Fate
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide