Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

"Unofficial" Varus Patch Notes

Creator: Xaioli April 24, 2012 11:19pm
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 8:46pm | Report
RCIX wrote:

Ok, now it's time to run the numbers on Talon DFG >:) (no, not kidding)

Q_Q why nerf talon, he's already stuck being useless if enemy plays decently or counterpicks him and needs that mana to keep him from getting shoved to the wall...

cooper56 wrote:

Rake Mana Cost increased: 50/55/60/65/70 Mana, to 60/65/70/75/80 Mana. is this a joke?

Talon is already not viable in any lane but mid.

All they did was revert the change they were testing out. It already costs 60/65/70/75/80 on live right now and it has for months.

He still has the +2 armour.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 8:51pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

All they did was revert the change they were testing out. It already costs 60/65/70/75/80 on live right now and it has for months.

Does not help him. Hes not viable top any more hes only situational mid.

small armor buff is nice if not changed back but he already has mana issues unless you sacrifice dmg to get a PT for gp5 and mana regen or get mana regen runes but that would cost you armor.

Also did they change yi's q back to old one....

classy riot champs were not even close to op they are actually two of the weakest.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 9:36pm | Report
And this is why they should release the patch notes when they are ready to be released.

I was extremely excited about Talon with the rake mana cost reduced so it was actually worth getting. I'm not very excited anymore...

I also was happy with the way DFG was, as it had versatile utilities (mainly reffering to the mana regen). It is now very versatile for champions. Can't complain. :)

EDIT: Oh, and buff Irelia...

Irelia:
•Damage increased: 56.3 (+3.3 per level), to 59.3 (+3.3 per level).
•Health increased: 515 (+85 per level), to 546 (+90 per level).
•Health per 5 sec increased: 6.5, to 7.5.

She really needed that...
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:15am | Report
I was for a buff for Amumu but his ult?
Really?
That's the only broken thing on him.

I'm streets ahead. If you don't get it you're streets behind.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 9:50am | Report
Sadly most of the changes seem to be trying out stuff , I don't think it will go live that way. Also I smell that the Irealia base stat buff will bring something else.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 10:59am | Report
SWEET A HAUNTING GUISE BUFF! I think I'm the only Rumble in the world who took that item. Yet I rarely lose top as Rumble (Malphite. Nuff said.)

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 11:03am | Report
^ Reverted. :P
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 11:10am | Report
What do you mean by ''Reverted'' ?

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 11:12am | Report
Read the second patch notes on the last page, they reverted Haunting Guise back to how it is now.

Pretty sure a lot of this is not going to make it into the actual patch anyway, at least not the way it is now.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2012 12:54pm | Report
No haunting guise buff? Me sad. :(

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide