Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ranked roll call.

Creator: Lugignaf November 11, 2013 2:26am
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 4:37am | Report
Was initially placed in silver 2, goal was Gold V and currently am in Gold IV <:

Hope to reach low - mid Plat next season.
emoriam
<Veteran>
emoriam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 4:49am | Report
I got placed in Silver V and I stayed there because I haven't really played til now. I've got aims for the next season. At any rate Gold.
Thanks to Natuhlee for this sig!
Bludes
<Member>
Bludes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 4:59am | Report
I reached my goal -> from bronze 3 up to gold 3. Next season I have to reach plat >:D
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 5:07am | Report
My original goal was Platinum, but since I hit that relatively early on in the season I set it to Diamond 5 which I am right now.

I had a hope to hit Diamond 4 because I hate saying I'm division 5 in any tier, but I guess I'm happy like this.
Hogopogo
<Altruistic Artist>
Hogopogo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 5:22am | Report
I got place in Bronze IV and got Bronze III D: Didn't really have a goal since this was my first ranked season. Hoping to be placed at least Bronze II+ and then getting to around mid-high silver :)
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 5:52am | Report
My goal from the very beginning was platinum.
I was almost platinum in Season 2, and Preseason 3 I came so close to platinum, it was only 1 ****ing win.

Then when Season 3 rolled out, I was placed in Gold 2, had alot of drops between Gold 2 and 3, when I finally dropped down to Gold 4 and played up to Gold 1 in less than 1 week.
Then I did 5 Promos to Plat V in 2 days just to finally do it onthe 5th time and am now Plat IV, stopped playing Rankeds tho. Might have been able to aim for high plat :/

But overall, Diamond is my next goal :3
Kinen
<Member>
Kinen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 6:02am | Report
I started a little late in the season to really have a goal. Had I not dallied so much and gotten reasonable placements I would have aimed for gold (I don't think I would have reached it, though), but alas I wasted a lot of time and got very discouraged by the placements. I think I'm making progress, I believe I've acquired a lot of game knowledge and mostly need the time to put it into practice to improve to a gold level (mechanics need improving too, but by less than decision making), and with clamping being removed for pre-season I don't see why I shouldn't be mid-high silver by the soft-reset. Well, Uni commitments might be a reason why. I do think I can make my goal in season 4 quite readily.
Sig by Kinen|Nayaad
that's my IGN
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 6:08am | Report
I started SIII aiming for GV. Maining support and loss of interest during games left me in SV.

Sig made by elenah
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 6:18am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

My original goal was Platinum, but since I hit that relatively early on in the season I set it to Diamond 5 which I am right now.

I had a hope to hit Diamond 4 because I hate saying I'm division 5 in any tier, but I guess I'm happy like this. and I hit diamond 4 as well!
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 6:26am | Report
i tried as hard as i could, but i couldnt get gold for some reasons. silver trolls,feeders,afkers,flamers ecc when i was the only to try to keep my team calm and cool without flaming and just asking for help or trying to explain something. stil useless, couldnt reach more then silver 3 about 44 lp. well,this is my first official entire season on lol, i think i cant ask for more. i was even placed in silver 4.
"Your life is a burden. I bring you freedom!"

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide