Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ranked roll call.

Creator: Lugignaf November 11, 2013 2:26am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 8:05am | Report
I hit Silver I (from Silver II, where I was placed and where I derped off most of this season) and instantly got clamped.

I was getting matched up with Gold I-IIIs, but only got to around 30 lp in the time I had left.

Kinda annoyed tbh, considering my MMR was clearly high enough to be in Gold.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 8:18am | Report
I got placed to Bronze IV ---> Plat V

I was aiming for Silver I though :p
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 8:25am | Report
not too happy with how this season went. While I did hit diamond I feel like I could have gotten it way sooner. I also kinda regret not going for a higher tier. As soon as I hit diamond I just kinda stopped (never even bothered to get diamond on my main account either) :l
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 8:37am | Report
I started off the season at 1350 Elo, hit gold, then got placed in silver 1 when we switched to this system. I was primarily aiming for gold again at that point, and thought that I could MAYBE get plat too by the end of the season. MAYBE.

I never expected to be in plat 1 in the last week of season 3. Diamond seemed way out of my reach when I was in silver, whereas right now it feels like I could have easily had diamond if I had played more towards the end, rather than leaving it all for the last week. An unlucky streak of games made it impossible for me to get diamond within the last 3 days of season 3, so I've stopped trying now. But I know I could have reached diamond if I'd tried sooner, and I'm pretty happy about that.

Next season I'll be aiming for diamond 1. I went from 1200 Elo at the end of season 2 to plat 1 at the end of season 3, so starting off season 4 as basically diamond 5 level already, it shouldn't be hard to rise up through a single tier when I managed to go up nearly 3 tiers this season. :P
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 9:14am | Report

I started off the season at 1350 Elo, hit gold, then got placed in silver 1 when we switched to this system. I was primarily aiming for gold again at that point, and thought that I could MAYBE get plat too by the end of the season. MAYBE.

I never expected to be in plat 1 in the last week of season 3. Diamond seemed way out of my reach when I was in silver, whereas right now it feels like I could have easily had diamond if I had played more towards the end, rather than leaving it all for the last week. An unlucky streak of games made it impossible for me to get diamond within the last 3 days of season 3, so I've stopped trying now. But I know I could have reached diamond if I'd tried sooner, and I'm pretty happy about that.

Next season I'll be aiming for diamond 1. I went from 1200 Elo at the end of season 2 to plat 1 at the end of season 3, so starting off season 4 as basically diamond 5 level already, it shouldn't be hard to rise up through a single tier when I managed to go up nearly 3 tiers this season. :P

Janitsu wrote:

I got placed to Bronze IV ---> Plat V

I was aiming for Silver I though :p

Bludes wrote:

I reached my goal -> from bronze 3 up to gold 3. Next season I have to reach plat >:D

Didn't get Diamond, mostly because I didn't play a lot, did too much 'testing' in ranked. Got to plat I which is alright, I plan on getting Diamond I next season.

Goal : Gold 5

Reached : Gold 1

i feel so noob :D
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 9:39am | Report
emoriam wrote:

I got placed in Silver V and I stayed there because I haven't really played til now. I've got aims for the next season. At any rate Gold.

same. got placed silver IV and stayed cause i didn't do it till near end of season...my first season so...looking to get into mid to high gold next season.

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 11:24am | Report
Went for Diamond 1 and got it.

Now going for Diamond in ranked 5s with a last minute team, currently Plat 1 after placements.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 11:25am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

No matter if you're on EUW, NA or even the somewhat new OCE server, did you hit your goal for this season?

Nope, :(
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 11:45am | Report
Nope but at least I got pretty close considering how I barely played at all.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2013 12:08pm | Report
Wanted gold, got silver again. But this is mostly because I had lately not that much time to play. And I was thrown into bronze 1 at start.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide