Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Riot derped on Leona art spotlight

Creator: SinDelta June 30, 2011 8:16pm
1 2 3 4 5
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 8:16pm | Report
This is all I can do for you, I know they are small but with a little internet magic I'm able to give you a guys a small glimpse at Leona. I wish I was able to do more for you guys.
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnySceneTM
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 8:27pm | Report
o_O
Devilesse
<Member>
Devilesse's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 8:37pm | Report
I don't think that's a derp, I think it's just that her arms are meant to be particularly thin.

Goodbye.

theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 8:55pm | Report
yep THIN ARMS = TANK
perfect sense riot, I generally don't complain about female character designs, but that's just ridiculous
Devilesse
<Member>
Devilesse's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 9:05pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

yep THIN ARMS = TANK
perfect sense riot, I generally don't complain about female character designs, but that's just ridiculous

Were you expecting something along the lines of a Bulky Bertha from your local community jail cell?

It's a fictional character, and fiction isn't always going to adhere to the laws of actual proportions.

She's generally petite as well in body frame. That sex appeal will most likely make her more appealing to a larger audience. Unfortunately, Bulky Bertha just won't make the cut. xD

Goodbye.

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 9:07pm | Report
Now that the spotlight's actually out, she is really skinny.
First Morgana becomes anorexic now we have another one?!
SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 9:09pm | Report
When i said derp i meant they made the video private lol but it's up now so /thread i guess
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 9:12pm | Report
Devilesse wrote:

Were you expecting something along the lines of a Bulky Bertha from your local community jail cell?

It's a fictional character, and fiction isn't always going to adhere to the laws of actual proportions.

She's generally petite as well in body frame. That sex appeal will most likely make her more appealing to a larger audience. Unfortunately, Bulky Bertha just won't make the cut. xD

wasn't expecting big bertha, but she looks like she's thinner than Sona, and Sona is as fragile as a newborn lamb. doesn't really convey the idea of "female tank"
Devilesse
<Member>
Devilesse's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 9:14pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

wasn't expecting big bertha, but she looks like she's thinner than Sona, and Sona is as fragile as a newborn lamb. doesn't really convey the idea of "female tank"

True. It would be nice to see her a little more...full and curvacious at the very least.

Goodbye.

SinDelta
<Member>
SinDelta's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2011 9:16pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

Looks can be deceiving in the world of league of legends. "Me: Aww look at that cute badger thingy." "Teemo: FUUUUUUU EAT MAI SHROOM." Anywayssss lol would you really want your female tank to look like Gragas' sister? lol
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide