Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Riot Games - World Cyber Police

Creator: Mooninites December 21, 2011 12:45am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:16pm | Report
Yeah, that makes it even funnier, because often the guy saying it is terrible himself. I had a Trist one match who was like "bla bla bla feeders last match ruined it", I go to her match history and she was 2/7 in that match, meaning she was probly too aggressive, and she ends up being too aggressive in our match and gives up like 5 deaths early while constantly *****ing at her lanemate Singed for not "tanking" for her, despite the fact that Singed hasn't even gotten a chance to buy a single item because she keeps charging in and getting both of 'em killed.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:16pm | Report
**** talk is pretty much why League is not a very fun game.

All the constant animosity built up before people even get into the match, **** talk begins at champ select often enough.

It's just sad to see that in my mind, could be one of the best games ever if the community weren't smelly ****.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 12:18pm | Report
And I was laughing my *** off the whole time because the Trist didn't even realize she was the one feeding.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 1:28pm | Report
Even though many of you already said this, I in no way agree with any type of '****' talk in this game. It's just morally wrong, and I don't see how it can be ok in any case.

Anyways, SV messed up big time. I was watching that stream and really when he trolled the lee like that I felt like reporting him myself. Hope he learned his lesson (probably not..)
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:06pm | Report
Vavena wrote:

Anyways, SV messed up big time. I was watching that stream and really when he trolled the lee like that I felt like reporting him myself. Hope he learned his lesson (probably not..)

He's the "Temporary lesson" kinda guy.

He behaves, he doesn't change ;p
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:17pm | Report
GJ Riot.

Ban someone who contributes to the game by a fair bit, instead of the hundreds of thousands of common douchebags who don't have a stream.

*Slow clap.

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:19pm | Report
Those douchebags are encouraged by SV who trolls and gets away with it.

OR DOESN'T, and then they think they might actually get banned.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:23pm | Report
Yeah. Sure he needed to banned for that.

However maybe instead of watching his stream they should be taking more action against other things.

What kind of company let's it's employee's watch entertainment during there job anyways?

Gigasmanic
<Member>
Gigasmanic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:26pm | Report
I think this is more a case of Riot trying to flex their muscles to prove to the community that they will ban, even if just temporarily, a pro player. However, what I get from this is that pro players are still untouchable by Riot. They aren't stupid enough to actually permaband one of the most popular pro players in the game, but they want to make the show that "hey, we can."
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:30pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

What kind of company let's it's employee's watch entertainment during there job anyways?

Who said they were at work when they saw it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide