Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Saw This in PBE o_O

Creator: jamespongebob January 25, 2014 6:14am
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 1:19pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Too bad I cannot play AP MF

****ing this.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 1:35pm | Report
I think it really does alleviate some or her weakness during late game. I'm wondering if making her skills spammable will giver her mana problems though, even with Q's decreased mana cost.
My Guides

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 1:38pm | Report
Graves deserves some form of bonus %health damage on his Q or ult, seeing as he primarily sits at damn near melee range and the most common thing he's likely to ever hit is a tank or bruiser. -.-

Can we have Graves and Kog'Maw buffs please? While we're at it, let's rework Ashe to not suck.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 1:51pm | Report
My favorite Graves buff idea was making True Grit fall off one stack at a time and/or a small mana cost reduction on Q. His burst isn't really the problem, it's mostly his poor range and high Q cost screwing him over during laning because he can't return harass properly vs the OPs. I don't think he needs more than a minor buff to be strong again, anything more would probably just result in the Corki effect.

While we're at it, Quinn has been absolutely 100% worthless since release.
jamespongebob
<Wingman>
jamespongebob's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 2:01pm | Report

Graves deserves some form of bonus %health damage on his Q or ult, seeing as he primarily sits at damn near melee range and the most common thing he's likely to ever hit is a tank or bruiser. -.-

Can we have Graves and Kog'Maw buffs please? While we're at it, let's rework Ashe to not suck.

*gasp* Ashe does NOT SUCK! but yeah, a few buffs would be nice. I think to they're improving her E to come up more often, but reducing the gold to 3 all the time.

Kog'Maw though, really needs a buff. Graves would be good with a minor buff too.

As for Quinn, I feel that she's one of the worst planned/designed champions idea. It's as if they went all "let's make a girl with a bird", realized how horrible it turned out, and decided, screw it. DX
My Guides

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 2:05pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

My favorite Graves buff idea was making True Grit fall off one stack at a time and/or a small mana cost reduction on Q. His burst isn't really the problem, it's mostly his poor range and high Q cost screwing him over during laning because he can't return harass properly vs the OPs. I don't think he needs more than a minor buff to be strong again, anything more would probably just result in the Corki effect.

While we're at it, Quinn has been absolutely 100% worthless since release.

Or, Riot could revert a few nerfs to Graves. The last nerfs to Smoke Screen and Quickdraw or his base AS were entirely uneeded. I think I also talked to GMD about a change to lower his mana costs across the board, give him a Q damage buff and remove the damage from W entirely, but increase the slow%. That way he can use it to **** with people trying to CS under tower as it wouldnt attract tower aggro. :p

As for Quinn, she needs a rework. Riot was high during that entire kit design.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 2:27pm | Report
Graves needs something to help him kill tanks thats his main issue.
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 2:50pm | Report
Quinn is like CAWWWWWW but yeah her passive and kiting is broken. you can build 2-3 tank items and still be dealing a lot every teamfght. bare minimum offensive items are Bloodthirster/ Blade of the Ruined King and Last Whisper

Basically how I play LoL
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 2:57pm | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Graves needs something to help him kill tanks thats his main issue.

i already said that
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 2:58pm | Report
Hannul wrote:

Quinn is like CAWWWWWW but yeah her passive and kiting is broken. you can build 2-3 tank items and still be dealing a lot every teamfght. bare minimum offensive items are Bloodthirster/ Blade of the Ruined King and Last Whisper

She doesn't play like a standard ADC though, amirite?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide