Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Saw This in PBE o_O

Creator: jamespongebob January 25, 2014 6:14am
1 2 3 4
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2014 12:22pm | Report
I guess, but sacrifice what to buy crit and AS item then? His core build is already lucidity+BC+LW+Muramana.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2014 1:26pm | Report
Runaan's Hurricane could be good if they give it crit so there were three attack speed choices for adc. Reduce attack speed give crit.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2014 4:38pm | Report
Giving it crit would probably make it too good. It would overwhelm Statikk Shiv's AoE. Statikk Shiv is also a lot more popular than Phantom Dancer right now, not sure it would realistically give 3 choices, when it would likely be superior than the 2 other, current choices
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2014 1:10am | Report
If anything, i think runaan's would only be good, if it was made cheaper. As it stands, it gives only a little bit more AS than a phantom dancer, while it completely foregoes any crit chance / move speed.

The range on that passive is so sad, too. it's like, the ravenous hydra AoE is probably just about as big as the runaan's passive AoE. Perhaps a significant buff to the range of that passive could make it see play.

I wonder if it would become a situational item on certain ADCs, if it costed somewhere in the ball park of 500-850 gold less.

EDIT: Or perhaps, change its' passive to make it be something like the rabadon's deathcap of AS. I wonder what it'd be like if the passive was something along the lines of, "Further increases the attack speed bonus granted from items by 20%"
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2014 8:19am | Report
The newest things of PBE:

Perseverance
Now regenerates 0.35% of missing health every 5 seconds (down from 0.7% compared to last PBE patch)

Doran's Shield
100 Health --> 80 Health
10 HP/5 --> 5 HP/5
8 Block --> Unchanged

Bye sustain.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide