Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Saw This in PBE o_O

Creator: jamespongebob January 25, 2014 6:14am
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 3:56pm | Report

She doesn't play like a standard ADC though, amirite?

yeah...

Basically how I play LoL
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 7:32pm | Report
urgot doesnt play like a standard adc either, and neither did ezreal once bluebuild was a thing
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 7:35pm | Report
Urgot isn't a marksman, and Im not sure what riot's thinking was making him one, considering he doesn't really... auto attack much.

Ezreal has had so many build shifts over the course of his existence it's hard to tell what he is anymore.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 7:41pm | Report
tbh urgot could be better if they increased his AA range some more and made his Q's be more like auto attacks
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 7:48pm | Report
If they gave him a new ult and increased his AA he could be an actual carry. Riot wont do that though cause thye like him being some niche ranged tank pseudo initiator thing.
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 8:09pm | Report
Even so, I doubt urgot would be a normal adc, don't think there's room in his kit for crit. I could see that he get BoTRK for the AA and enhanced tank killing experience, but that's about it. Still a big buff IMO.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 8:15pm | Report
Well think about it, he only currently doesn't have room for crit due to his short range and initiation ultimate forcing him to be a bit beefier.

If urgot had normal carry range and a different ultimate, he could forgo beefy items and do something like Bloodthirster, Trinity Force, Last Whisper etc. Also if we exclude his ultimate, if he was a ranged carry, he would be able to kite effectively while still being able to nail damage dealers behind their bruisers with his abilities and debuff them.

He would become a very high skill cap marksman.
DillButt64
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 25, 2014 8:33pm | Report
i like his ult, the range on it is just super ****ty, the best youre going to get is a tank in the middle of your team where he wants to be while you get buttsexed in their team

i really like his ult but i think it should be put on a different champion, imagine an awesome zaunite robot tank champion that uses urgots ult to force the other team to initiate
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 12:00am | Report

Graves deserves some form of bonus %health damage on his Q or ult, seeing as he primarily sits at damn near melee range and the most common thing he's likely to ever hit is a tank or bruiser. -.-

Can we have Graves and Kog'Maw buffs please? While we're at it, let's rework Ashe to not suck.

I believe they are thinking about a minor rework or buff to Graves. They are discussing decreasing his AA range while buffing his base AA damage and AS. I think they were also talking about adding a %Bonus Arm Pen to his Quickdraw and faster and higher scaling on his passive. Collateral Damage is up for a potential buff as well. They are considering giving it full damage on the splash effect as well but reducing the cone area.
The goal as I understood it was to make Graves this bruiser shredding kind of adc who goes all in and shreds the frontline and then backs off, and not the poke/siege kind of adc.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 2:52am | Report

If they gave him a new ult and increased his AA he could be an actual carry. Riot wont do that though cause thye like him being some niche ranged tank pseudo initiator thing.

He used to be an initiator. His ult used to have a range of 1500 or something ludicrious. This was back in the day when there were very few Rock solid ways to initiate team fights.

It was so ridiculous, since he could just trade spots with another key champion, have his team 100-0 their swapped carry, and then support him.

He's obsolete - at best. He would be a strong carry... If it was early season 1 still, but riot's hardly done any work to get him out of the 18th century.

Graves deserves some form of bonus %health damage on his Q or ult, seeing as he primarily sits at damn near melee range and the most common thing he's likely to ever hit is a tank or bruiser. -.-

While i do think graves is a little weak right now, I do like how his buckshot is right now. His Q hardly does any damage at a distance, I think it has its moments against assassins. As graves, I am seldom scared of melee AD assassins, like talon or rengar - even khazix.
If an assassin gets close to me, I'm usually not even scared. A point blank buckshot will likely outdamage a non-isolated Taste Their Fear at all stages of the game. Throwing smokescreen on myself and Quickdrawing away makes it quite easy to kite assassins with only 1 gap closer.

I think graves may be on par with vayne in terms of dealing with assassins.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide