Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Shaco Fix.

Creator: React June 22, 2011 5:42am
24 posts - page 2 of 3
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 12:14pm | Report
They would have to recode ping tho just for him, and I dont see that happening.?
Maybe they can do it so that if he splits the ping resets?
They can just add that to what resets the ping. Tho this may get abused.
Its a tricky one.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 12:14pm | Report
Junsupport don't listen yo Ya... People saying shaco is OP is just bad...

I have always thought it was wierd that buffs and ping doesn't get cloned with him... Really take the whole mindgames thing away from the spell... Right now it is just a dmg boost and a dragon tool ;S
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 12:21pm | Report
Hey look at the 16 year old try and keep a fight going, you really need to grow up and move on and stay on topic.

The fix to it would be a tricky one. There are ways to do it, but how does that effect everything else? Splitting a ping would force them to recode it, resetting it would force them to recode it. If this is actually on their minds then someone will come up with a good fix for it.

Just have to wait and see what that is, but there will always be people that find small things like this and then it gets out and becomes abused by many forcing it to become a problem.
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 12:43pm | Report
*sigh* The clone can still be used for some decent trickery... dont forget that it resets tower aggro also.. so its not THAT useless.

However how would rushing a PD sound on shaco now? Wriggles - boots - PD..

I mean not only will PD boost his damage and criticals but also gives his clone some facking good damage.. especially when stacked up .. your critting 300s.. clone is critting 300s.. sounds pretty good
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 12:53pm | Report
How did i go offtopic? And all i said that people that think Shaco is OP, prob are bad players, and played bad against him... +Drop the age thing, it has nothing to do with anything.

@Dante.

Ofc you can do tricks ^^ So funny when you run away with clone shaco and stay with the real one ^^. Still you can only do that when you have no buffs...

When it comes to Pd, it will be fun to see ^^. I wuld prob go zeal -> Ie -> Pd. and then just mass defense items.

@Ya

As a fix, culd they not just do so you can't ping shaco at all? I mean wuld it really big that big of a buff to him?
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 12:54pm | Report
Since the clone can crit now, I would say thats pretty dang viable Dante. Would take some working with to see but if it works out well, I can see that being a pretty burn burst to a carry.

Edit: You cant just fix it by not allowing the ping to go to a champion. The point of a ping on a champion to to target who to kill. Yes we have vent and skype and soforth. But what about solo queue?

Thinking there may not be an actual answer to how to fix it properly without some sort of set back overall.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 8:47pm | Report
@B-Wong:

I stopped discussing when Ya mentioned always playing with people who rage about Shaco's Ult.

People who QQ about Shaco are low-elo baddies.
Stealth/Tricky-type champions RULE low-elo noob games. That's why Evelynn got nerfed.

Also, the reason they allow it is because they don't want Shaco's clone to be an infinite charade.
They want "split-second confusion."

But from my perspective, the ping is much more devestating for shaco then the item window.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 8:59pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Stealth/Tricky-type champions RULE low-elo noob games. That's why Evelynn got nerfed.

Y no twitch nerfs?
Tri lane for life.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2011 12:20am | Report
@Temzilla:

Twitch is already ****.

It's the stun+stealth combo that was making Evelynn a total friend in the lower elo's
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2011 12:30am | Report
JunSupport wrote:

@Temzilla:

Twitch is already ****.

It's the stun+stealth combo that was making Evelynn a total friend in the lower elo's

So basically, they have been nerfing the champions because of stealth.

And what will they do after the stealth rework?
Tri lane for life.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide