Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Show Viktor some love

Creator: recnib November 11, 2012 2:41pm
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 4:36pm | Report
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 4:50pm | Report
cooper56 wrote:

Not really hes already getting reworked must be pretty bad to be such new champ and already need be changed.

Upcoming champion reworks
Gameplay

Viktor

Visual

Annie
Cho'Gath
Evelynn
Nidalee
Sion
Sivir
Twitch

Visual and Gameplay

Heimerdinger

You know it's only the cores that are getting reworked right?

Most people, even higher elo players admit Viktor would be downright scary if he didn't lack a 6th item slot, and had a slightly longer range on Q.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 5:14pm | Report
"What's a Viktor? Karma
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 5:22pm | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

"What's a Viktor? Karma

Huehue. I think Karma and Viktor both will rise to domination in S3. Glorious.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 5:25pm | Report

Join the glorious evolutiooon.

Viktor will soon rise to be the number 1 most banned mage for ebing soooo overpowered. I can see the future, all will adapt to his designs, and it's pretty sick.

Be ready.

Steel can fix all you flaws.
No really, it can. It's why I win lane with him. I get honor every time I play him and people try to add me =x

What pros say about Viktor is very true, He has 2 different early games that both evolve into the same strong mid game(Max Q vs Max E), both have their pros and cons. If his Q had any bit of larger range he would be straight scary since he can already trade so well. Only thing holding him back is his Augment, but even then it grants him such a strong mid game for really cheap. I will admit that 2 of his augments need some tuning since although they provide a lot of utility, the extra damage on Death is almost too hard to pass up.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 5:31pm | Report
Zeprido wrote:

Steel can fix all you flaws.
No really, it can. It's why I win lane with him. I get honor every time I play him and people try to add me =x

What pros say about Viktor is very true, He has 2 different early games that both evolve into the same strong mid game(Max Q vs Max E), both have their pros and cons. If his Q had any bit of larger range he would be straight scary since he can already trade so well. Only thing holding him back is his Augment, but even then it grants him such a strong mid game for really cheap. I will admit that 2 of his augments need some tuning since although they provide a lot of utility, the extra damage on Death is almost too hard to pass up.

I prefer 2 ranks of Q immediately for trading then you just max E and grab death core.

Seems to work the best for me.

Viktor is also a deceptively potent roaming ganker if he gets a single kill, ever.
Lornful
<Member>
Lornful's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2012 6:00pm | Report
Whenever I pick Viktor all I hear is: "NOOO! NOT HIM! HE SUCKS!!"

Then they claim I hard-countered whatever enemy champion in mid and carrying them was a one time thing.
did i help? +Rep is always appreciated!
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 12, 2012 7:07pm | Report
Try him in dominion bot. Proceed to literally League of Legends. I mean Laugh out loud. My bad.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
SirAeros
<Member>
SirAeros's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 7:25am | Report

I never have a problem with his ult cooldown. It can make or break a team fight, and 1v1, Viktor most likely kills you with it.

Agreed well the only problemn with the ult I see is the fact that every Carry+their Great Grandmothers have Blinks nowadays which kinda very Annoying well that and my Mana that seems to get worse the more time elapsed in a match
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 13, 2012 7:53am | Report
Viktor only works as a counterpick against short range mages, swain and vlad as examples.

Get the speed augment and max Q first, you're now not useless.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide