Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Solomid guides

Creator: Dirty Goolash May 16, 2011 7:08pm
48 posts - page 4 of 5
Dirty Goolash
<Veteran>
Dirty Goolash's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2011 2:18pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

1. You pretty much said the same thing twice in your response. That's redundant and made me waste an additional .3 seconds reading your post.

2. Have you ever considered that some people go to other LoL forums for the community and not the guides?

3. Your whole argument is centered around "BAWWWWWWWWWW YOU GOT SOME SOLOMID IN MY MOBAFAIL! WHY THIS HAPPEN? ME WANT PURE MOBAFAIL GUIDES NOT SOLO MID GUIDES" when this is actually happening vice versa between sites. In fact, this should be looked at as a guide being judged for being a guide, not for where it came from. We call people like you petty for denying above average guides just because they come from a website you don't like.

I'd go on, but you aren't worth wasting another second on. People like you slowly but surely disprove the second point I made in my argument by simply existing on these forums.

too mean?

Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Show me where I said the guides from Solo mid were bad. I never said that. I'm not judging the guides for being on solomid at all. Show me where I did that. Also, if you like the community on MOBAFire so much, then why do you call it "MOBAfail" and talk about how bad the site is? It's people like you that prove the community is bad.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2011 2:24pm | Report
Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Show me where I said the guides from Solo mid were bad. I never said that. I'm not judging the guides for being on solomid at all. Show me where I did that.

I would like for you to please show me inside of my response to you as to where I said you said solomid guides were bad. Denying =/= thinking they're bad. It means "OMG! WHAT THE **** IS A SOLOMID GUIDE DOING HERE?! I'M CALLING THE COPS!" Way to put words into my mouth.

Also, if you like the community on MOBAFire so much, then why do you call it "MOBAfail" and talk about how bad the site is? It's people like you that prove the community is bad.

I call MOBAfire 'MOBAfail' because I am to MOBAfail as Megamind is to Metrocity.
Dirty Goolash
<Veteran>
Dirty Goolash's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2011 2:27pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

We call people like you petty for denying above average guides just because they come from a website you don't like.

Right here you imply that I think the guides are bad just because they are from solomid. And I'm not some MOBAFire fanboy. In fact, i've been part of Solomid since it started, so it's not like I hate that site. You're just too ignorant to understand.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2011 2:30pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
I would like for you to please show me inside of my response to you as to where I said you said solomid guides were bad. Denying =/= thinking they're bad. It means "OMG! WHAT THE **** IS A SOLOMID GUIDE DOING HERE?! I'M CALLING THE COPS!" Way to put words into my mouth.
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2011 3:51pm | Report
I like puppies
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2011 3:56pm | Report
I like drama
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2011 3:57pm | Report

I like drama

I just want mommy and daddy to stop fighting.

hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 17, 2011 4:09pm | Report
when i play a new champion, i dont use mobafire guides because some champion guides fked me over in the past. (e.g. why is that "zhyona's ring" morgana build still number 1??? someone remove that please?!)
Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 2:32am | Report
Its funny how people argue on forums..

It turns into a quote war and then one of them says "ooo you contradicting yourself"

Blah blah.
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2011 3:10am | Report

Its funny how people argue on forums..

It turns into a quote war and then one of them says "ooo you contradicting yourself"

Blah blah.

Stop contradicting yourself. :)
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide