Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Taggrin's Solo Queue Tier List

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 August 9, 2011 11:39am
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 9:22am | Report
Well.

I'm just waiting for the day we start to see more physical casters mid (Like Talon) and Sustained MGC dmg bot lane getting baby sat (Like Ryze/soraka or Karthus/Soraka) but apparently people don't think for themselves!

:P

That wouldn't exactly be a meta game change but rather a shift in role placements within the meta.

Part of the logic is 2-3 Doran's blades and a Vamp scepter for a BT provides more sustain in lane than your average solo mid champion is used to having. Theoretically providing more potential for more lanes in your favor.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 11:35am | Report
The Ap carry bot will not work as well as AD carry bot. AD carrys just do more dmg in late game.
But phys caster mid is a nice idea. But most Talon players think "TALON is boss" and dive a 1v5 XD
Also u would need more AD champs with Range Skills but melee aa.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 12:00pm | Report
LaronX wrote:

The Ap carry bot will not work as well as AD carry bot. AD carrys just do more dmg in late game.
But phys caster mid is a nice idea. But most Talon players think "TALON is boss" and dive a 1v5 XD

Ap Carry bot is done so you can dominate their AD bottom since AP's > AD's early game.

It's a different stratedgy.

Lane countering is extremely effective, and if you know how the enemy team will pick, it's quite easy to win with different lane comps.
Tri lane for life.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 12:30pm | Report
Im personally waiting for ad range to go top. if teemo shuts down most tops, why wouldnt kogmaw? or tristana? think about it.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 12:38pm | Report
LaronX wrote:

...?

You points are lost on me.

You think AD carries do more damage than a well farmed Ryze end game? You're wrong. Ryze is tankier than an AD carry end game, and has very high sustained damage output. He doesn't have to wait for 100% of enemy CD's to be blown to deal his damage like other AD carry types do. He can make some trades and vamp his HP back, meaning over a long fight he can potentially deal as much damage or more.

Talon + GA + 4 BT's = living hand grenade :D Mega burst!!

Quoted:

Im personally waiting for ad range to go top. if teemo shuts down most tops, why wouldnt kogmaw? or tristana? think about it.

They can't kite as well, bruiser catches them, they die.

They are more vulnerable to ganks.

Eventually bruisers can dive them because they are squish.

I could show you why the bruiser's took hold of the top lane to begin with in custom games if you'd like ^_^

Vrs ranged is a pain for about... 5 minutes?

Then the stats and skills of bruisers start to scale harder and you'll lose the lane.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 12:47pm | Report
Quoted:

Teemo shuts down people with auto attack based damage, or NO ranged attacks.

Udyr/Singed/MAYBE Trynd are the only people he should beat.

And everyone else, like Garen and such, he should only beat because they have no ranged spells, he is faster than them, and he has a click-blind skill with a decent mana cost.
Tri lane for life.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 1:02pm | Report
To the Ap bot
I was assuming both teams will run it like the most to ad bot atm
So u would have either the Team that picks Ryze first win or an Carry that has to wait for his Skills to come off CD. It can work as a counter to the AD bot meta but if both teams run it and on got like Cait mid, they will have more dmg end game assuming that not all Caster go Tanky like Ryze and most don't have a build in Spellvamp. It also would kind of hurt their team if the AD of the enemy manages to farm up that u want to counter with that lane. To Run AP bot u either need a lot of CC or run all Tanky with Spellvamp. If u can do that i am willing to adapt so long i gone run with my Ap mid or top most of the time ^^
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 1:09pm | Report
the thing about ranged is, if you get them down early, which is where bruisers have the problem, they are behind for a long time, and only come back if you let them. you forget that ranged scales too. if ranged gets more cs than the bruiser, he wont be outscaled. thats the reasoning behind teemo success top.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 2:39pm | Report
The reason AD is now bot is that they are countered by a lot of roles. Offtanks with sustain and general dash abilities (lee, j4, irelia, etc) stomp AD carries and AP carries can just easily burst them down once they get their skills. This is why AD is thrown bot with a support that can sustain them. Now it IS possible that with the new popularity of wriggles on AD, an AD carry has a chance to sustain top, however they are still squishy as **** and if they are caught, their dead.

Cait would have a chance top, kog for sure no (no outs), maybe vayne. They are bot for a reason tho.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 15, 2011 2:43pm | Report
That's really the issue.

They're too easily countered. Jax, Cho, Olaf, etc.

A single gank from a jungle and the solo ranged die almost every time.

Also AD carries don't really do that kind of... "Oh man you're gonna be denied" damage.

Bruisers counter-build in their lanes, so an early wriggle's or chain mail is usually all she wrote and the lane is free from there on. 700 gold is easy to get for a free win lane :P

Warden's mail is the bane of ranged carry auto attackers in the top lane. Suddenly you can't attack me without endangering yourself, your attacks deal less damage, and I am healing over time :3

The best an AD carry will usually do is make the lane annoying for 5 min or so until the bruiser has items. At which point you steamroll the squishy ^_^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide