Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The full mana Kassadin?

Creator: NicknameMy March 9, 2015 9:19am
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 9:33pm | Report
And then I'm going to buy some tickets because I want tobepart of the OTG-Nickname ship.
Is that a request for slash-fic? because I'm in a mood where I could write some.
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 10:12pm | Report
Is that a request for slash-fic? because I'm in a mood where I could write some.

I was thinking more a hateship sort of thing, but go ahead.

Basically MOBAFire.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2015 11:39pm | Report
Be careful, Jimmy. If you keep responding to me, people might similarly ship us in an extremely unfunny manner!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 1:49am | Report
I don't ship it because it's funny. I ship it because

a) You're absolutely fascinated by his theory crafting.

B)You two have clearly had a massive falling out with one another at some point

C)You came up with a build just as obscure, with the same effort and probability of winning so I wouldn't be surprised if it actually wins games, forcing a climactic showdown between the two of you for which there can only be one victor.

Basically MOBAFire.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 4:03am | Report
...there can only be one Viktor.

ftfy

NicknameMy, be it 650 splash AoE damage, it is still negligible because an Aegis of the Legion + banshee on even the carry and you'll be popped faster than a new *** in a gay bar, specially since by the time you've reached your full build with full stacks everyone else already bought their 50th elixir and the game was already over 20 minutes ago.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 5:00am | Report
Didn't read all the comments so I'll only comment on the OP:

Look, it's for a reason people never build tear->roa->seraphs kassadin anymore. That's not because its bad - late game it is BY FAR the best build you can get for kassadin - it is because you cannot afford to get two scaling items in a serious game because it means you won't reach your power spike before 25-30 minutes into the game (while ROA only gets you a major powerspike upon completion around 12-14 minutes). Your build has no real power spike because you constantly keep delaying it which means you won't really outscale anyone before you hit 6 items.

So it's either going to work when your team is far ahead in the early game (meaning you can freefarm while the enemy is busy trying to hold off your team), or its going to blatantly fail because your team goes even and just loses 4v5 or 5v5. As you said about that one game where it 'worked', you were mostly farming top so your team must've been doing decently to allow you that safety. Essentially you still got carried like hell and building 'normal' kassadin would've won you the game earlier.

Even in very late game it is questionable though because having no boots means you're 100% reliant on riftwalk for mobility, while it also is a serious damage source. No boots also means you should have to rift TWICE to get in range for the enemy ADC, during which they will just kill you (no, these items wont save you from that because all champions will have penetration items by that time). Even if you can get in range, you will probably lack damage on a target that has any form of magic resist.

I won't comment any more on this thread because there's nothing left to say. Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad.
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 6:11am | Report
And how then the Karthus in the LCS did work with Rod of Ages + Seraph's Embrace? Twice?
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 6:40am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
And how then the Karthus in the LCS did work with Rod of Ages + Seraph's Embrace? Twice?

1. Have you ever noticed that two completely different champions with two completely different kits might not work with the same build?
  2. Also, Karthus stacks the Tear of the Goddess about a hundred times faster, but hey, that's just a minor thing, right?
  3. Were you dropped on the head as a child? Or recently for that matter?
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 6:44am | Report

1. Have you ever noticed that two completely different champions with two completely different kits might not work with the same build?
  2. Also, Karthus stacks the Tear of the Goddess about a hundred times faster, but hey, that's just a minor thing, right?
  3. Were you dropped on the head as a child? Or recently for that matter?

I'd also like to add that even Karthus very frequently skips tear in his build.
Vynertje wrote:

I won't comment any more on this thread because there's nothing left to say.

Report me gg
Zordagoth
<Member>
Zordagoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2015 8:30am | Report
Because between 15 and 55 minutes nothing actually happen in most lcs matches, so he can stack whatever he want ? :D (yeah 1h match are boring to death... God)

Building a lot of mana on this next kass is obviously attracting (flash every 1,2 sec) but exclusively mana is just stupid. As you noticed, W gives you back A LOT of mana if used on champ, and if you have 40% cdr, you'll have it every ~4 seconds.

So just get enough mana for the limit, and use your ******** W ...

Edit : Just saw your match history, you don't max W on Kass, neither old or new one it makes 0 sense ._.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide