Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

THe games most broken champs?

Creator: McLovin12134567 September 2, 2012 2:51pm
1 2 3 4
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 2:51pm | Report
Who do you think are the games most broken champs. The ones that, if you abuse their strong points will just win games by themselves.
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 2:59pm | Report
TRYNDAMEEEEERE

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 3:07pm | Report
None of em....this is the most balanced LoL has ever been.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 3:09pm | Report

None of em....this is the most balanced LoL has ever been.

What Jeffy said.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 3:13pm | Report
seriously? I guess that is good. Who would be the safer picks in most situations ( the ones with no hard counters)?
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.
Nantafiria
<Member>
Nantafiria's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 3:38pm | Report
Morgana is pretty hard to counter, I guess. Most support champs aren't really countered by anything specific either.
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 4:40pm | Report
Morgana, Irelia, Kennen, Gragas, Vladimir are safe picks.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 4:46pm | Report
well there are two different kinds of broken: broken by design or broken by numbers. Numbers means they could be fixed if they got nerfs or buffs, broken by design means the design is toxic to the game.

I'd say Vladimir is broken by design. Ryze also appears to be broken by design, aside from that the rest can generally be fixed by number fixing, like Xin Zhao, Darius, Diana, etc. (diana did just get nerfed so I dont know)
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Hyogetaki Hisame
<Member>
Hyogetaki Hisame's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 5:12pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

well there are two different kinds of broken: broken by design or broken by numbers. Numbers means they could be fixed if they got nerfs or buffs, broken by design means the design is toxic to the game.

I'd say Vladimir is broken by design. Ryze also appears to be broken by design, aside from that the rest can generally be fixed by number fixing, like Xin Zhao, Darius, Diana, etc. (diana did just get nerfed so I dont know)

This is totally true.

If you want some champion who can forgive other team mates mistakes and allow a team to come back against odds, Anivia's kite allows her to do just that. Furthermore, champions with a strong disengage are usually game changing ( Gragas, Janna and Xin Zhao).

As for supports go, Taric is certainly extremely powerful right now, since he provides both an armor aura, decreases enemy team armor with Shatter, a nice AOE burst ultimate with huge utility ( increases the AD and AP of allied champions in a area around him), a good stun and a built in heal for both himself and a target, all of that while being naturally tanky.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2012 11:06pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

I agree with Jeffy that there are no Broken Champions. Every Champion has a strength and weakness in relatively equal parts. Higher level of players knowthis very well, and as game mechanics should teach us: hit the enemy at the weak point for massive damage. Vladimir's design is dependent on good farm for instance, therefore he has a less than optimal early game. You can stop him by denying his farm. Darius is fine the way he is, yes a true damage ult that can be repeated rapidly is a little daunting, however all that needs to be done here is simply not let him do that. Easier said than done. But the point is Darius thrives whne you make mistakes.

What do you do with a Champion taht has a great early game but falls off later? You wait that person out. If the opposite is true you pour it on early and don't let him get any breathing room. You deny Jungler's certain parts of their jungle, or maybe you keep your own stuff secure depending on how wel you can counter jungle or they can coutner jungle. If you see that they picked Vladimir, pick a lane comp with a strong early game to go against him. Poppy carries up to the mid-game, but I find she stops getting stronger in the late game, so waiting her out is the best thing to do.

When I was watching teh Regionals over the weekend I noted on how low the kill counts were and howhigh the farm counts were in each game. This is because these players are not making many, if any mistakes. and that is how games are won and lost. Game 2 of CLG vs Dignitas lasted for 76 minutes. That is because CLG didn't make any game losing mistakes until the 75 minute mark. The team kept together, and kept their cool and most importantly didn't make any mistakes.

TL;DR:
Champions are fine, with distinct pros and cons,you should learn them.
Hit the weak point for Massive damage
Learn what "mistakes" are to stop making them
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide