Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The next Udyr changes

Creator: NicknameMy April 3, 2013 2:04pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2013 4:44pm | Report
ive been seeing a lot of teleport on streams and in the featured games but yeah it would take a lot of coordination, i also dont play top lane a lot but if youre planning on being a split push champion id assume youd want teleport+flash, and ive even seen malphs and rumbles take it alone with shen

im aware it gives up lane presence but i said it would give you more map/global presence which to me is better to have, especially with how dragon fights and such happen

again i never really play top its just what ive seen in streams and featured games and even in my own games but i only play against silver people in my ranked games
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Jpikachu1999
<Member>
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 7, 2013 5:22pm | Report
Your points are fine, and I agree with them. It's just that sort of stuff usually is better with coordinated teams, or you are an amazing player (which I'm not). I'm just saying that Ignite is still quite prevalent and that Teleport is not really the norm, it's the exception for if you can pull it off.

If I helped you, click that +rep!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 6:44am | Report
You never faced a Singed with Teleport, right? Porting bot lane behind the 2 laners on a ward pretty much secures 1 kill if not a double kill. And why would Singed need Ignite?
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 7:50am | Report
TP is occasional on top laners. It's a good pick because there are limits to how aggressive laners can be. Minions will always prevent aggression when both sides are near equal skill on top lane. a person can't constantly use ignite on enemies during every skirmish. to be honest people rarely engage on extended fights. rather they focus on small harasses and opportunities when they know they can win. People take ignite just for the potential snowball and kill opportunity against players who are likely to make mistakes aka most ppl in soloq

I often see it on mid laners more though. Lux, Xerath, Ryze, etc

And singed does use ignite well much to your surprise nicknamemy. there isnt any champ who sucks with ignite. all champs can use it well.

back on topic:
champs with bad gapclosers need tank items. That's why people build jungle nasus full tank. He only came into play because his wither was ridiculous and he could tank up damage. I dont think i'd even consider bt on him unless they buff his kit to some extremely op scaling in which i'd only consider bt for top lane.

and as you know utility junglers always build full tank yada yada
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 12:13pm | Report
i get ignite on singed, it works well early when you know your poison wont be enough to secure a kill, and lux and xerath dont work as well with ignite because of their range which is why they can get teleport i think, at least i dont use ignite when i use xerath for that reason and i assume lux is the same cuz of her stupid range

and ive been seeing a lot of udyr lately and theyve been jungling and doing well building tanky rather than AD
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 11:07am | Report
Because the PBE patch isn't life yet and he deals magic damage?
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 11:36am | Report
Added newest infos to the first post.
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide