Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The NOOB'S BIBLE (how to be a pro noob)

Creator: Master YidioT April 8, 2013 2:33am
1 2
Master YidioT
<Member>
Master YidioT's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 2:33am | Report
If you wanna go a PRO NOOB then you should follow these commandments:

1) In champion selection screen you pick MID or you go FEED!

2) When someone of your teammates kills an enemy champion REPORT him for KSing you.All the kills are supposed to be yours! Dont let them steal you! KS.REPORT

3) Runes give worthless stats...save your IP points for champions! Skill matters!

4) Try new champions you have just unlocked...on ranked games.This is the right place to practice them!

5) If you died and u have someone of your teammates in sight REPORT him for no help!!! REPORT! This is a BAN reason

6) Always try to challenge your enemies in 1v1 fight on Baron or Dragon meeting points.

7) Farming costs you time...focus always on enemy champions for a kill! Leave your lane and seek for weak enemies.

8) Dont ever buy wards because they cost precious gold...buy items asap...

9) In teamfight try to focus the tank.If this guy is going down its easier to kill the rest of the enemy team.

10) Dont go for complex builds...If u play an AP champ, boots and 5 Deathcaps or Archangels Staff is too OP! If u play an AD champ, boots and 5 Phantom Dancers or Infinity Edges is super OP too!

11) If it happens once in a time to feed it is just the enemy summoner plays an OP noob champion.

12) If your girlfriend calls u then u can just go afk for 10 mins for some sweet talks :) It is justified!

Enjoy :)
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 5:04am | Report
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 5:20am | Report

I'm streets ahead. If you don't get it you're streets behind.
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 5:30am | Report
nr. 9 is a bit tricky, as it all depends really.

An ADC for example is never supposed to focus anything but the closest target in order to avoid getting killed, while the support should always peel whoever tries to focus their ADC. The Tank is the one to initiate, and might get to lock down the enemy ADC, Caster or Assassin, but if he makes any effort to pursue any of these after initiating he won't be able to do his job. That leaves the Caster and Assassin or Bruiser, who usually have some mechanic to burst down their target and then disengage or take the hits without having to worry about abandoning their team (unlike the Tank and Support).

PRO NOOB Translation:
#) The Support should engage (die first) and ignore their carry.
#) The ADC should always try to kill the enemy ADC or Caster.
#) The Tank should just chase the most elusive target he can find.
#) Lastly, the Caster and Bruiser or Assassin should focus the tank first.
DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 6:33am | Report
The pro noob: It's a good idea to chase an enemy in his jungle by yourself, especially when it's 30 minutes into the game and Baron is up

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :3
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 9:54am | Report
+Rep me if i'm useful!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 11:20am | Report
Guess what

Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 11:51am | Report
dont give cookies to trolls

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2013 11:58am | Report
jinlee wrote:

dont give cookies to trolls

You never now whats in the cookies though *teehee*
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
falcolink
<Member>
falcolink's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 6:14pm | Report
cant belive this **** does exist
im a low elo support who is triying to improve his game :D.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide