Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

The reason I don't play ranked

Creator: Dirty Goolash February 25, 2011 5:41pm
1 2
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2011 3:01pm | Report
Diesel wrote:

Yeah, I've pretty much barred myself from playing Ranked on League since if people tryhard on Normal, I can ONLY imagine how bad it could be when ELO and braggin' rights are up for grabs.

Yea...it's bad.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2011 6:49am | Report
Why wouldn't you play ranked? I started last week playing them (atm i'm at 2 win/2 loss 1251 elo). I don't care about my ranking now, because i only want to get more experienced player when it's ranked and you shouldn't bother with that, Season 2 is starting soon ( i think in April), so as i understood everyone's rating will be reseted and you could then start play serious ranked...
Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2011 7:40am | Report
u have to be the jungler or the solo lane to win, you cant rely on others :/
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2011 8:37am | Report
Yep, I'm in the same boat Vaan. I don't care if I win or lose as long as I play well.

As Booshido meant, you need to solo lane or jungle. Right now I'm working on counter-jungling the other jungler to hell with Olaf and Udyr! I'll go into their jungle and start a team fight on purpose to see if I can get away with it. If I see their jungler has to go hold a lane you bet your *** I'm in his jungle taking his creeps/buffs! I'll even try to gank the other jungler while he attempts to hold the lane xD!

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2011 8:43am | Report

We tried that, but they were somehow able to destroy our Nexus. I'm pretty sure it was just cause they were so fed. Cho had a Leviathan and a Mejais both with 20 stacks.

rofl.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2011 11:32am | Report

Yep, I'm in the same boat Vaan. I don't care if I win or lose as long as I play well.

As Booshido meant, you need to solo lane or jungle. Right now I'm working on counter-jungling the other jungler to hell with Olaf and Udyr! I'll go into their jungle and start a team fight on purpose to see if I can get away with it. If I see their jungler has to go hold a lane you bet your *** I'm in his jungle taking his creeps/buffs! I'll even try to gank the other jungler while he attempts to hold the lane xD!

I do the same, i usually play junglers, warwick, amumu or udyr, if we have jungler, in my opinion we have bigger chance to win/outlevel them.
Considereth
<Member>
Considereth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2011 11:35am | Report
Not an opinion, its a fact! :)

Special thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the banner!

The higher your structure is to be, the deeper must be its foundation. - Augustine
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide