Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Think of any 4 Champions before entering this...

Creator: JunSupport August 24, 2011 11:13am
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 1:37pm | Report
Akali, Fiddlesticks, Vladimir, Jarvan

So I'm a gay scarecrow who dated Jarvan, is best friends with a gay vampire, and is stalked by a ninja because she knows she can't have me because I'm a gay scarecrow...
I guess?
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 1:38pm | Report
gwadzila wrote:

Irelia
Vayne
Jax
Teemo

I slowly open my eyes to the rising sun, yawning and getting up. I walk over to the window and pull back the curtain, looking out at the sunrise. Good. No sign of Irelia, my homicidal stalker. She'd been that way ever since she found out I wasn't lesbian, and recently I'd been having to move around more and more. I walk back and look at Jax, still asleep. We'd been best friends since birth, but last night, we'd become something... More. I stared longingly at his lamp post, then turned away. Oh god, what would Teemo say? He'd flip a **** if he found out I was cheating on him. I only was with him for the shrooms, but still, I didn't want him to become another Irelia. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door to our room. I walked briskly and opened it, greeted by a fuming Teemo.

"YOU *****!" he screamed, waking up half of the inn. How did he know? Oh right, map awareness. He bragged about it all the time. "I'VE BEEN WITH YOU THIS LONG AND YOU DO HIM?"
I tried to calm him, and when that didn't work, punted him down the hall, his screams echoing all the way. I turn back to Jax, only to see Irelia standing over him, a blade at his throat. Oh shi-

My brilliant fanfiction.

Oh this is amazing. Purely amazing.
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 1:41pm | Report
Outrageous. Truly, Truly, Truly Outrageous.
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 1:47pm | Report
inb4
Katarina
Garen
J4
Lux

Wincest
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 2:00pm | Report
Zilean
Annie
Garen
Cho'gath

DAMN IT. THIS IS JUST WRONG.

It was 5 AM. I hadn't been to sleep yet. Zilean had been stalking me for the past few days. Although that's, for one, completely illegal, so was stalking people. I'd rang Garen about this at 11PM, all I got was "FEAR NOT, I'M COMING" before he put the phone down. I don't know if he was coming or not, considering we live in completely different continents. It's a long run from Demacia to Noxus. I actually don't understand how we became best friends, considering how far away we live, but hey, I don't ask questions, I just drop bears on people.

I'd had this sort of problem before with Cho'gath, all he ever talked about was eating, I told him he'd get fat, but his incessant whining about food drove me near crazy. I couldn't break up with him, he had a bad temper. Good thing he didn't build any Magic Resistance - it only took one burst to deal with him. I wished it was just as easy to deal with Zilean, but he could simply revive himself. He'd knocked on the door at least 5 times tonight, claiming to be from different branches of pizza delivery companies with different versions of himself throughout the ages.

Considering I control the powers of fire, fearing sleep doesn't seem too fitting.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 2:19pm | Report
Xenasis wrote:

Zilean
Annie
Garen
Cho'gath

DAMN IT. THIS IS JUST WRONG.

It was 5 AM. I hadn't been to sleep yet. Zilean had been stalking me for the past few days. Although that's, for one, completely illegal, so was stalking people. I'd rang Garen about this at 11PM, all I got was "FEAR NOT, I'M COMING" before he put the phone down. I don't know if he was coming or not, considering we live in completely different continents. It's a long run from Demacia to Noxus. I actually don't understand how we became best friends, considering how far away we live, but hey, I don't ask questions, I just drop bears on people.

I'd had this sort of problem before with Cho'gath, all he ever talked about was eating, I told him he'd get fat, but his incessant whining about food drove me near crazy. I couldn't break up with him, he had a bad temper. Good thing he didn't build any Magic Resistance - it only took one burst to deal with him. I wished it was just as easy to deal with Zilean, but he could simply revive himself. He'd knocked on the door at least 5 times tonight, claiming to be from different branches of pizza delivery companies with different versions of himself throughout the ages.

Considering I control the powers of fire, fearing sleep doesn't seem too fitting.

I love these fanfics XD
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 2:26pm | Report
trundle kassadin jarvan swain

edit: damnit all. why didnt i think of girls.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Svadilfari
<Member>
Svadilfari's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 3:55pm | Report

and idk about Cass as a friend... she's a little creepy

As a Prodigal Explorer I've seen some really weird things you know.

I'm talking about:
Mouth jerkin acid,
Mad chemist runnin around,
Undead crazy lumberjack,
Monkey clones,
Troll,
White Bird,
Black Bird,
Mechanic robot girl throwin her big ball,
Millenium tree alive,
Flyin Yordle,
Scary Scarecrow,
Hybrid-dog,
Hybrid-croc,
Rogue Mage,
Cow with a cowboy skin ?!,
A bunch of ninjas,
Rollin turtle,
Gargoyle alive like in that disney movie,
Humantorch,
The grimmreaper himself,
Cryin mummy,
Moving rock,
Susan boyle,
And the scariest thing I've seen is that little girl frolicking after me with a PEDOBEAR in fire !?

So I don't care if Cass is a snake-woman-thing, since when being different is bad ?

Don't you find her ... beautiful ?
StunL0ck
<Member>
StunL0ck's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 4:17pm | Report
Vayne
jax
blitz
tryndamere

just went to the link, that's hilarious
Mazuran
<Member>
Mazuran's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 24, 2011 5:11pm | Report
Kassadin, Warwick, Taric, Caitlyn

I'm too tired to write fanfic about how my gay best friend prefers to spend time in bot with my ex, while some scary Team Jacob fanboy chases me round the jungle. Yawn.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide