Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tried out Draven's new passive: League of Draven

Creator: Joxuu June 22, 2013 5:12am
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 5:47pm | Report
well at least now if you stomp lane and keep up your adoration it'll be worth it to continue killing worthless targets. Like proxy singed will still give you a bit of gold. errr... that's the only brightside I see.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 6:22pm | Report
Its supposed to be a nerf first off, draven was absolutely stupid before. As long as he does a shtton of damage with spinning axe he will still be strong.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 9:04pm | Report
^^ Right although his new passive sucks compared to his old one, the new is superposed to be weaker? not stronger but at least it will equal itself out by giving you the gold to buy items to make up for lack of damage you lose from the old passive, this is where good draven players will continue to shine, and players who played draven sub-par with him and still dominated because of his op passive will fall
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 10:04pm | Report
ive alwasy refused to adc for two reasons, im bad at it and i always seem to lane against a draven that two shots me at level one, hopefully this will fix one of those problems
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 10:23pm | Report
See I just refuse to adc because I can never last hit creeps,but at least we shouldn't be seeing draven getting first blood every game now
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 11:10pm | Report
:(
Arenor
<Member>
Arenor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 11:20pm | Report
I think you're not stressing this enough. Draven is an early game champion, period! Giving him a late game passive is useless, sure it makes him scale into late game better, but draven players succeed late game thanks to a crushing early game. And besides, since it will be harder for him to kill, it will be harder to proc this passive.

I think this is a Big nerf! This passive could have been a buff for Kog'Maw.
Permafrost
- special thanks to VirusNG1, LaCorpse
Kykz4
<Member>
Kykz4's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2013 11:23pm | Report
Ohhhh...Drave's Passive.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 2:01am | Report
yeah hes supposed to be an early game champion, not a secured first blood in champion select champion, he will still have the damage from spinning axes just not the ability to three shot people at level 1
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 23, 2013 5:12am | Report
^ His passive is only good for harassing, not going all-in. If he 3-shots you at level 1, it's because his axes have super high base damage, not because his passive is ******edly strong.

Yes this is definitely a nerf, but it doesn't change the fact that each of Draven's individual axes nuke as hard as a spell at level 9, and he can continuously attack with them with no cooldown. IMO he'll still be pretty strong, just slightly weaker at really low levels where his axes still don't do that much damage.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide