Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

TRISTANA

Creator: Silfatos
December 26, 2012 6:20pm
25 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » General Discussion » TRISTANA
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Silfatos » December 26, 2012 6:20pm | Report
what runes,items should i use? and skills should i prioritize to tristana?
Silfatos's Forum Avatar

Silfatos
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Silfatos » December 26, 2012 6:24pm | Report
need to delete some same post i did wait
Silfatos's Forum Avatar

Silfatos
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Silfatos » December 26, 2012 6:28pm | Report
moderator please delete same post i did except this one i cant find how to delete post
Silfatos's Forum Avatar

Silfatos
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by cooper56 » December 26, 2012 6:33pm | Report
flat ad, flat armor and mr. For skills i mean w then q.
cooper56's Forum Avatar

cooper56
<Member>
Rep: Notable (28)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Akakakushi » December 26, 2012 6:33pm | Report
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/tristana-the-little-package-of-destruction-137728

This guide explains it all very well.
Of course, vary your item choices depending on what you're facing, the guide will explain this more in-depth.
Akakakushi's Forum Avatar

Akakakushi
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (3)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Silfatos » December 26, 2012 6:34pm | Report
thanks
Silfatos's Forum Avatar

Silfatos
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by cooper56 » December 26, 2012 7:01pm | Report
Akakakushi wrote:

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/tristana-the-little-package-of-destruction-137728

This guide explains it all very well.
Of course, vary your item choices depending on what you're facing, the guide will explain this more in-depth.

You should not take w at lvl 1. Just my opinion but it has higher lvl 1 dmg than w so if you want get fb or win fight dont start w.
cooper56's Forum Avatar

cooper56
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » December 27, 2012 12:15am | Report
W is indeed unecessary. usually you go for E at lvl 1.
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mooninites » December 27, 2012 1:47pm | Report
E pushes the lane at level 1 and W is an escape, you will never get first blood on tristana at level 1. Regardless, by level two you should have both W and E and tristana's level two is pretty much a free kill.

Noobypower probably plays the most Tristana on mobafire so generally I trust him. I've played quite a bit myself but I find that I like maxing E first. It makes your laning considerably stronger. There are a number of reasons why you would max W (shorter cooldown, higher damage, etc.) but I feel that W is maxed to suppliment your mid game as Trist which is incredibly weak. I don't think maxing W even really makes a difference, your mid game is so weak you probably won't notice the difference. In most mid-game team fight situations you will be relying on your team to pick up kills and get you the reset, so I have started to favor E, just to try and give myself as much of a lane advantage as possible.

For runes I run AD reds and quints, flat armor yellows, and flat mr blues.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Mooninites's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mooninites
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (275)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by cooper56 » December 27, 2012 2:43pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

E pushes the lane at level 1 and W is an escape, you will never get first blood on tristana at level 1. Regardless, by level two you should have both W and E and tristana's level two is pretty much a free kill.

Noobypower probably plays the most Tristana on mobafire so generally I trust him. I've played quite a bit myself but I find that I like maxing E first. It makes your laning considerably stronger. There are a number of reasons why you would max W (shorter cooldown, higher damage, etc.) but I feel that W is maxed to suppliment your mid game as Trist which is incredibly weak. I don't think maxing W even really makes a difference, your mid game is so weak you probably won't notice the difference. In most mid-game team fight situations you will be relying on your team to pick up kills and get you the reset, so I have started to favor E, just to try and give myself as much of a lane advantage as possible.

For runes I run AD reds and quints, flat armor yellows, and flat mr blues.

Well is still more dmg im just going off solo mid one guides i looked at over that says to do so. If your team does lvl 1 invade could be difference in kill.
cooper56's Forum Avatar

cooper56
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!