Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

TRISTANA

Creator: Silfatos December 26, 2012 6:20pm
25 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 7:47am | Report
Mooninites wrote:

Not to mention that all her abilities which you are harassing with are purely magic damage.

That's the exact reason for the vamp quints.

She doesn't have any AD scaling abilities so ad is kinda meeh.
She doesn't have any arpen scaling abilities so arpen is kinda meeh.

So AD or Arpen doesn't significantly improve your damage against champions at any stage of the game.

6% lifesteal on the other hand grants you circa the sustain of a doran's blade. Which is circa the equivalent of a vamp scepter in lane. Thus allowing her to completely forgo the vamp scepter and get an earlier IE.

Going home at 1275 gold getting doran's+avarice blade is surprisingly effective on trist.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 8:06am | Report
Why not just play AP trist? 150% ratio on ult, 100% on E and 80% on W. Instant kill guranteed.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 2:35pm | Report
Quoted:

That's the exact reason for the vamp quints.

She doesn't have any AD scaling abilities so ad is kinda meeh.
She doesn't have any arpen scaling abilities so arpen is kinda meeh.

So AD or Arpen doesn't significantly improve your damage against champions at any stage of the game.

6% lifesteal on the other hand grants you circa the sustain of a doran's blade. Which is circa the equivalent of a vamp scepter in lane. Thus allowing her to completely forgo the vamp scepter and get an earlier IE.

Going home at 1275 gold getting doran's+avarice blade is surprisingly effective on trist.

oh I thought you meant vamp as in lifesteal not spell vamp. Even then spell vamp is pretty weak. Early game her abilities do like 110-200 magic damage so you're really only going to get like 10-15 health per cast. Not to mention that the cooldowns are pretty long (8 seconds on E, 18 seconds on W, 60 on ult). Spell vamp quints are probably worse than lifesteal quints, which were already bad enough to make the cut.

ArPen always scales into late game over AD quints, it's not based off abilities. The same is true for tristana

Quoted:

if that were true than Tristana would be built as an AP mage more often than an ADC and she's not. a 90% attack speed steroid will always make her an AD based champion unless it is removed
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 4:34pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:

oh I thought you meant vamp as in lifesteal not spell vamp. Even then spell vamp is pretty weak. Early game her abilities do like 110-200 magic damage so you're really only going to get like 10-15 health per cast. Not to mention that the cooldowns are pretty long (8 seconds on E, 18 seconds on W, 60 on ult). Spell vamp quints are probably worse than lifesteal quints, which were already bad enough to make the cut.

ArPen always scales into late game over AD quints, it's not based off abilities. The same is true for tristana

if that were true than Tristana would be built as an AP mage more often than an ADC and she's not. a 90% attack speed steroid will always make her an AD based champion unless it is removed

I obviously did not mean spell vamp quints. I mean lifesteal.

AD and arpen increases Gravess Damage significantly early game, late game the AD is almost insignificant because cmon it's only like 10.

AD and arpen does not increase Tristanas damage significantly early game, because it's magic and doesn't scale with ad nor arpen. Late and mid game Lifesteal on Tristana is really significant because it allows you to skip the Vamp scepter and rush an Infinity Edge thus gaining much more damage.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2012 5:00pm | Report
I did not read all pages but you go like this atm.

longsword + 2 pots start.

arp marks, armor seals, mr/mr lvl glyphs, ad quints

w, e, w, e, w, r, w, q, w, q

so basically r>w>e/q depends - laningphase ends fast/you are behind in lane - max Q - you wanna stay in lane rather long go for E.

items:

that's how I build atm, did this at a smurf 1300 elo and on ma main 1700 100 and still thinks it's rather strong. (only do this if ahead)
longsword + pots -> brutalizer -> berserker greaves -> static shiv -> bt
doesn't quite matter what you build afterwards - get this up and you **** **** up

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide