Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Twisted fate why did ap become so popular?

Creator: cooper56 April 6, 2012 12:06am
1 2
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:06am | Report
Kinda new i been playing for a year or so not sure if any one here is older player but...

I looking back on old tf videos and find it funny how AD TF has to defend itself now after being an AD carry long ago when he first came out. then after he got a buff.. what do you know it was his auto attacks no less but then all of a sudden ap is more popular how does that make sense you think ad would be popular.

His stun scales better off ad he has a decent range like graves now.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:16am | Report
player preference

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:19am | Report

player preference

SO riot had nothing o do with it?

In his original release his ability's or range was more ad why was ad popular then....
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:22am | Report
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:22am | Report
I say his kit is better suited for ap since that gives better burst. Mapcontrol together with burst is plain evil! Oh, and he has one of the best mana-control mechanisms in the game, which means he can use ap-based abilities often. Thus an aa-based champ seems... Wasteful?
I used to play him hybrid though. Building sort of like jax. At least the htgb and Guinsoos. It can be really funny adding a rabadons and IE on that, sorcs boots and GA!

Quick calculations on that gives some close to 500 AP with my runes and masteries, Guinsoos fully charged, and about 260 ad with decent as from E. Kind of scary even if you run out of mana for wild cards.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:47am | Report
The burst of Lich Bane procing with Pick A Card and Wild Cards was just too powerful. Insanely, AP Twisted Fate probably has the highest burst damage in the game

Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
mysim20
<Member>
mysim20's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:49am | Report

The burst of Lich Bane procing with Pick A Card and Wild Cards was just too powerful. Insanely, AP Twisted Fate probably has the highest burst damage in the game

For reals?
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 12:52am | Report
I killed a Sona by using Destiny, warping to her location followed with Gold Card proc Lich Bane and immediate Wild Cards. Dead in 0.6 seconds, about 0.1 seconds MORE than a full LeBlanc combo (which isn't purely garenteed)

Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 1:35am | Report
> Sona

Also, burst wiese Veigar es #1
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 6, 2012 1:43am | Report

> Sona

Also, burst wiese Veigar es #1