Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Varus Champion Spotlight

Creator: Xaioli May 7, 2012 7:34pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 1:12am | Report
Been saving 6300 IP for the longest time, patch time :)

A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 1:14am | Report
if he is awesome. ill buy him :). but saving is not my hobby. hint - hint.
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 1:30am | Report
I like lol.. and I actually have enough IP :3
holy **** DAT Q and his ult inb4 nerfed next patch

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 1:32am | Report

If you dont play ezreal as a skill shot champ...hes actually great...as in build ie and right click to win. Simple as that...however. imma buy this guy. Heylllllll yeah.

I do, but you still won't reach maximum damage output without landing skill shots because of his passive.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 2:04am | Report
coughnerfnerfnerfnerfcough
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 2:31am | Report

If you ask me, Ahri is still surprisingly 2gud. I'd like to trololo with her all day, too much damage, her full combo and one-shot carries once you get Rabadon's Deathcap, and once they get back in lane, you do it again because you have low cool-downs, especially if you bought Ionian Boots of Lucidity. I mean she IS ionian. Then you have to consider, any decent Ahri player will show no mercy to lane opponent. Full combo will either force a Flash or guarantee a kill. After all, Spirit Rushing right up to their face and using Charm will pretty much hit. Inb4 Morgana's Black Shield =P

You won't belive how much I love to see Ahri do this when I play fizz. She is pretty much dead if she gets in.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 5:00am | Report
I assume patch is wednesday then? Why put spotlight out now then....

edit: ah i see hes just a champ no patch with him sililar to viktor.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 6:38am | Report
koksei wrote:

I like lol.. and I actually have enough IP :3
holy **** DAT Q and his ult inb4 nerfed next patch

It's still a skill shot. Not ALWAYS gonna be able to land it, it has long range, but he (Varus) is also slowed while prepping it....The implication being that unlike Graves/Ezreal/Caitlyn/Corki, Varus has NO escape, and his main source of damage requires him to slow his movement. As for his ultimate, it's cool but I wouldnt wory about it. Get mers just like any other CC.

His AP Ratios are solid though, I wouldn't reccommend building him hybrid. Just go full AD or full AP/
AS.
Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Opaque_Shadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 7:40am | Report
I see the glorious possibilities he has for the jungle. Yes he is pretty slow, but with the q high range, depending on his ult cool down he could lock people up from the bush pretty easily and use his q to seal the deal without turret diving, Boots of Swiftness or MS Quints could fix any movement problems assuming that is necessary.

He could also work as an AP jungler to max out the damage from his abilities, thought I don't know if that will be optimal considering his passive... open with ult on gank target, auto attack, then use his slow to max damage output, then use q to put the last nail in the coffin if needed.
Feel Free to send my referral link to anyone you know.

"Artillerymen believe the world consist of two types of people; other Artillerymen and targets."
- Unknown
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 8, 2012 8:55am | Report

I see the glorious possibilities he has for the jungle. Yes he is pretty slow, but with the q high range, depending on his ult cool down he could lock people up from the bush pretty easily and use his q to seal the deal without turret diving, Boots of Swiftness or MS Quints could fix any movement problems assuming that is necessary.

He could also work as an AP jungler to max out the damage from his abilities, thought I don't know if that will be optimal considering his passive... open with ult on gank target, auto attack, then use his slow to max damage output, then use q to put the last nail in the coffin if needed.

problems ASIDE from his speed and lack of durability for clearing the jungle, his cool downs are long early game, he has no hard CC pre 6. So unlike Shyv who can speed herself up, udyr who can speed himself up and stun, nocturne who can get bonus MS and has a fear, mundo who can spam the everloving **** out of cleavers, you're looking at a champion who has no way of assuring a kill pre 6, EVEN if you land his hail of arrows you're still looking at an easily avoided champion.

But hey whatever blows your skirt up :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide